Should JPP limit the number of sock accounts a member has?

Should posters be limited to two posting accounts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're on ignore Yurt, and wasting your time. To be back here I'm weeding out certain things.

Attention whore.

:crybaby:

You'll never work your life out being a perpetual victim. I honestly have no idea if you are a male or a female, but grow the fuck up you whiney pissant.

It's always amusing when ppl who have more than one account want to call for a ban on socks, don't you think? Not naming names here but.... you know who you are. lol

Really, who gives a fk? If you don't like what someone -- new or old -- says.... just keep on scrolling. Put 'em on ignore. Disregard what they said. If you like what they say, then agree and add your own two cents.

I've never understood the obsession that some have with labeling other ppl as socks, as if that somehow gives them some sekrit powerz and knowledge that no one else has. It's as though they have a burning desire to belong to some exclusive club, and must identify and reject any newbies who smell suspicious. It's especially hilarious when the SockHunters are fairly new themselves and aren't really part of the forum because they prefer to lurk in their special safe houses.

It's always amusing when ppl who have more than one account want to call for a ban on socks, don't you think? Not naming names here but.... you know who you are. lol

Really, who gives a fk? If you don't like what someone -- new or old -- says.... just keep on scrolling. Put 'em on ignore. Disregard what they said. If you like what they say, then agree and add your own two cents.

I've never understood the obsession that some have with labeling other ppl as socks, as if that somehow gives them some sekrit powerz and knowledge that no one else has. It's as though they have a burning desire to belong to some exclusive club, and must identify and reject any newbies who smell suspicious. It's especially hilarious when the SockHunters are fairly new themselves and aren't really part of the forum because they prefer to lurk in their special safe houses.

Obviously, given your long winded post, YOU give a fuck.

FUCK YOU, OWL; but since you will suck a sock, this is OK.

LMAO!!!!

DmwAikl.jpg

Back