Should JPP limit the number of sock accounts a member has?

Should posters be limited to two posting accounts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have known her a long time, I would trust her 100%, I haven't known you that long, but no reason not to believe you when you are being serious, but when is that..??

She said that, when??

& I will say this, she can tell if you have socks on the Mason account, she or anyone may not know yet other accounts/different IP etc you may have set up...…

You & your socks don't bother me, I like Mason but I think others are getting annoyed... :dunno:

I would have to have an additional service to get more than one IP.
It's simple,three Kindles one set for Mason,other two set for each sock.

I believe it was one of my discussions.

Yes, it was yours.... the Recipe Exchange. Furious about being shut out of a discussion on a topic that she stupidly believes is her area of expertise, the spurned troll quickly created a sock and bypassed the thread ban. Thankfully, the mods were on their toes that day and a warning was given out. And alas, True Companion posted no more that day. Or any other day. :laugh:

Here is my question to her:

Two, as stated?

Is that w/ his original IP??

As far as you know could he have signed up under other names using other IP addresses

That's way too much trouble. Even if you used a different IP address it would still be the same town. If someone actually did take it farther, it would almost never be used since you'd only be able to post from somewhere else for it to work.

Yes, it was yours.... the Recipe Exchange. Furious about being shut out of a discussion on a topic that she stupidly believes is her area of expertise, the spurned troll quickly created a sock and bypassed the thread ban. Thankfully, the mods were on their toes that day and a warning was given out. And alas, True Companion posted no more that day. Or any other day. :laugh:

She couldn't even say anything of substance in the only sentence posted.

That's way too much trouble. Even if you used a different IP address it would still be the same town. If someone actually did take it farther, it would almost never be used since you'd only be able to post from somewhere else for it to work.

Not necessarily............ Anyway, I don't care......

Were you at Amazon?No!
Then you don't have a clue what it's about!

I do have an idea... :|

I know ppl that have grudges going on twenty years or even more......

DO what you want, I am done, said what I had to say, maybe more..............

Ya'll have fun........

I do have an idea... :|

I know ppl that have grudges going on twenty years or even more......

DO what you want, I am done, said what I had to say, maybe more..............

Ya'll have fun........

I've been trying to get him to stop bickering with Top for quite a while. I thought he said he was ignoring her. Don't waste your time with the stuff.

If you mean Mason I can tell you the newbies are not him. Mason doesn't groan my posts. It's probably USfreedom. He was posting around the same times and jumped in like a flash to point the finger with his lists of who he thinks Mason is.

Want to make it a perma-ban bet, that it's me?? :D

That list of names that USF keeps posting is not all Mason socks despite the fervent wishes of Toxic the fake animal rescuer and her sidekick USF the animal abuser. I know at least three of them were actual ppl at Amazon, and a couple of those have been FB friends for a long time. IF I had to guess, several are socks of USF and Toxic. Possibly Yurt too. The ppl that worry about socks the most are the most likely to have the most, just sayin'. lol

Want to make that guess, into a perma-ban bet??

I<3Possums - Stop being dumb Mason

Posted by I<3Possums

Post #30
Mason I'm just gonna give all your alts a tag so I don't have to constantly look and confirm. You've got at least 10 names at this point and we're probably gonna delete them. Thread closed.

1. Mason (Norman Dezman, Mason Michaels,Mason Margot, Anne and Margot, Trigger Happy, Margot Frank) / Join Date 10-02-2017

2 . Master Fang / Join Date 10-13-2017

3. Margot (Larry Longtree, Brunette, Norma Jean Wilson) / Join Date 10-19-2017

4. Nose Picker / Join Date 10-21-2017

5. Crazy Cat Lady / Join Date 11-10-2017

6. Wyvgard / Join Date 11-25-2017

7. Troll (Billie) / Join Date 12-03-2017

8. TeachersTouchHearts4Ever (2TeachIs2TouchKidz) / Join Date 12-22-2017

9. TrueCompanion / Join Date 12-28-2017

10. Cancel 2019.1 (Shallon Peterson, Shallon Margot,Ronald Ragin, Anne Frank) / Join Date 01-20-2018

11. Gotcha68 / Join Date 01-29-2018

12. Pot (Fender) / Join Date 02-02-2018

13. RonH / Join Date 05-05-2018

14. dUIgRRL / Join Date 05-15-2018

15. GamerGod / Join Date 05-20-2018

16. DebraDoesDonald /Join Date 05-22-2018

17. Crocodile (Jar Jar Binks) / Join Date 10-18-2018

18. StraightFlush (KrustyKathy) / Join Date 11-03-2018

19. John Barron / Join Date 02-21-2019

20. Miss Margot Frank (Frank Sisters,Angel of Death, Judy Jone, Sylvia Stonehedge, Jackie Johnston) / Join Date 03-08-2019

21. Rule 12B (Trump Suckers Everywhere, Seriously Not Mason, Yurt Is Butt Spur, Masonic Overlord, Legion's Last Brain Cell) / Join Date 03-20-2019

22. Sox Sanders / Join Date 07-07-2019

23. Buck Tucker / Join Date 08-05-2019

24. Muse / Join Date 08-05-2019

25. Steven VanderMolen / Join Date 08-05-2019

26. Lilith / Join Date 08-06-2019

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

If you mean Mason I can tell you the newbies are not him. Mason doesn't groan my posts. It's probably USfreedom. He was posting around the same times and jumped in like a flash to point the finger with his lists of who he thinks Mason is.

Finger and groaning... You sick freak

Back