Should JPP limit the number of sock accounts a member has?

Should posters be limited to two posting accounts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not quite true...unless it's no longer my info;)

What part of "let it go" do you not understand?

Read my words carefully :

I don't care about the sides or who is right or wrong, I wish your bullshit to stop.

And I doubt I'm the only one. You have the power to stop this. Of course, you must choose to use the power.

Top for the winner!

What part of "let it go" do you not understand?

Read my words carefully :

I don't care about the sides or who is right or wrong, I wish your bullshit to stop.

And I doubt I'm the only one. You have the power to stop this. Of course, you must choose to use the power.

Top for the winner!

Top is the wingnut that keeps the war going.

Top is the wingnut that keeps the war going.

& you are just the victim?? :rofl2:

Regardless of what someone else does, you could silence them in a few seconds~never to be heard from again....... Sometimes that is better for everyone, including you..

That of course assumes you really want it to stop..

My 2cents

We should readdress this thread once we have a final count on just how many one certain charter here has.????

If you mean Mason I can tell you the newbies are not him. Mason doesn't groan my posts. It's probably USfreedom. He was posting around the same times and jumped in like a flash to point the finger with his lists of who he thinks Mason is.

Regardless of what someone else does, you could silence them in a few seconds~never to be heard from again....... Sometimes that is better for everyone, including you..

My 2cents

He was supposed to be ignoring Top.

My 2cents

Were you at Amazon?No!
Then you don't have a clue what it's about!

FYI since this thread started ,regardless of
USF's trolling and Top's assumptions.
Nothing changed ,Mason has his main account,Sox Sanders,Miss Margot Frank

FYI since this thread started ,regardless of
USF's trolling and Top's assumptions.
Nothing changed ,Mason has his main account,Sox Sanders,Miss Margot Frank

That isn't saying he does not have all those others???

That's what I would do Bill,believe the forums biggest troll USF!
And remember the moderator Phantasmal said Mason had two socks.
Are you calling Phantasmal a liar in her role as
Moderator!?

That list of names that USF keeps posting is not all Mason socks despite the fervent wishes of Toxic the fake animal rescuer and her sidekick USF the animal abuser. I know at least three of them were actual ppl at Amazon, and a couple of those have been FB friends for a long time. IF I had to guess, several are socks of USF and Toxic. Possibly Yurt too. The ppl that worry about socks the most are the most likely to have the most, just sayin'. lol

That's what I would do Bill,believe the forums biggest troll USF!
And remember the moderator Phantasmal said Mason had two socks.
Are you calling Phantasmal a liar in her role as
Moderator!?

I have known her a long time, I would trust her 100%, I haven't known you that long, but no reason not to believe you when you are being serious, but when is that..??

She said that, when??

& I will say this, she can tell if you have socks on the Mason account, she or anyone may not know yet other accounts/different IP etc you may have set up...…

You & your socks don't bother me, I like Mason but I think others are getting annoyed... :dunno:

That list of names that USF keeps posting is not all Mason socks despite the fervent wishes of Toxic the fake animal rescuer and her sidekick USF the animal abuser. I know at least three of them were actual ppl at Amazon, and a couple of those have been FB friends for a long time. IF I had to guess, several are socks of USF and Toxic. Possibly Yurt too. The ppl that worry about socks the most are the most likely to have the most, just sayin'. lol

The dodo put my sock, and Top's on his list as well. Most all of them he was wrong about. Mason really gets in that guys head.

I have known her a long time, I would trust her 100%, I haven't known you that long, but no reason not to believe you when you are being serious, but when is that..??

She said that, when??

& I will say this, she can tell if you have socks on the Mason account, she or anyone may not know yet other accounts/different IP etc you may have set up...…

You & your socks don't bother me, I like Mason but I think others are getting annoyed... :dunno:

Don't listen to USF, he's so wrong it's hilarious. He put my sock on the list of Mason socks. Mason is also not the newbies. Mason doesn't groan posts let alone mine.

The dodo put my sock, and Top's on his list as well. Most all of them he was wrong about. Mason really gets in that guys head.

I noticed that the idiot had my name on one of the iterations as well. Toxic's feeding him this shit from her own fevered brain. Gods, pray those two don't spawn! I have no idea what to get for a baby shower for this:

lIUSQrN.jpg

:laugh:

She said that, when??

Post #295 on the ,Open letter to Phantasmal thread on Off-topic forum

Back