Should JPP limit the number of sock accounts a member has?

Should posters be limited to two posting accounts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like Mason is the only sock factory here?? I don't see any complaints about the others, & we all know there are others..

Last time I made a sock was 1998.:rofl2:

Other than one small site I was on for a short time where the Admin had several talking to their selves, I have been on boards where you only had one account so I do lean that way but socks have not been a big problem from what I have seen here & on occasion when they have, they have been dealt w/..

So I am content either way Que sera sera

Not just Mason...but just one "group" has the "fondness" for the multiples (more than 2)...
Not as many as there used to be, though, that's for sure:)

Not just Mason...but just one "group" has the "fondness" for the multiples (more than 2)...
Not as many as there used to be, though, that's for sure:)

Oh, please allow me to enlighten Bill, who I am sure looked at this and was "WTF?" lol

Bill, Toxic TOP here is convinced that I have dozens upon dozens of socks. She is also convinced that some of them have been permabanned for one reason or another. She is sure that the only reason I am still here is because I'm one of the mod's pets, because two standards, unfair, stupid, blind, etc. I bet you can guess which mod. lol

This strange belief is further compounded with irony given that Toxic herself has at least one sock that was used to bypass a thread-ban on a friendly discussion where she isn't welcome because of stuff like this. She could have been dinged for that, but you know how unfair and double-standardy the moderation is here. :laugh:

Ask about the "confessions" from the guilty one, though;) I hear that "WTF PMs" are promptly replied to...

There are indeed Multiple sock accounts...lots of bans/removals/name changes, including 2 permanently banned...Some just disappear. Some still here.
Very true....

There are indeed Multiple sock accounts...lots of bans/removals/name changes, including 2 permanently banned...Some just disappear. Some still here.
Very true....

"The lunatic is in her head"
Stays up late,up early,worried that Mason might have a new sock,or changed a name!
Worse case of MDS ever!
Nurse get Toxic a straight jacket,Stat!

Very true....

there are indeed Multiple sock accounts...lots of bans/removals/name changes, including 2 permanently banned...Some just disappear. Some still here.
Very true....facts are facts...
If not, there would be no need to comment....

Oh, please allow me to enlighten Bill, who I am sure looked at this and was "WTF?" lol

Bill, Toxic TOP here is convinced that I have dozens upon dozens of socks. She is also convinced that some of them have been permabanned for one reason or another. She is sure that the only reason I am still here is because I'm one of the mod's pets, because two standards, unfair, stupid, blind, etc. I bet you can guess which mod. lol

This strange belief is further compounded with irony given that Toxic herself has at least one sock that was used to bypass a thread-ban on a friendly discussion where she isn't welcome because of stuff like this. She could have been dinged for that, but you know how unfair and double-standardy the moderation is here. :laugh:

I believe it was one of my discussions.

Back