Should this warrent the death penalty?

Prove you have a girlfriend. All I've seen is your claim.

Prove your friends are smart. All I've seen is your claim that they are. That they hang around with you is either because they have pity for you or they're stupid. Maybe it's a combination of both.

No. You demand that I prove my claims. I agreed to provide proof that my girlfriend exists only AFTER you prove your claims. You made the claims. It is up to you to prove them.

So you have to prove I am lonely, that I go home alone at night, that I have a fag boyfriend, that I have no companionship, that my kids are lazy, and that my friends are not smart. Then, and only then will I prove my girlfriend exists.

No. You demand that I prove my claims. I agreed to provide proof that my girlfriend exists only AFTER you prove your claims. You made the claims. It is up to you to prove them.

So you have to prove I am lonely, that I go home alone at night, that I have a fag boyfriend, that I have no companionship, that my kids are lazy, and that my friends are not smart. Then, and only then will I prove my girlfriend exists.

It's OK to admit she doesn't exist.

I have all the proof I need of my claims.

It's OK to admit she doesn't exist.

I have all the proof I need of my claims.

No, you have no actual proof. You just run your mouth. Typical Keyboard Commando.

I would happily admit not having a girlfriend if I didn't have a girlfriend. But I do. And I am quite proud of her. I am a very lucky man. But sharing info about her to you? You who have proven you have no basic human decency? lol That is funny. But, like I said, provide proof of your claims and I will provide proof that I my girlfriend exists.

Get me the fuck out if you're man enough. If you choose to thread ban me, you're proving you're the weasel.

Since you are the one constantly challenging other posters, why don't you be the one to finally follow through on your bullshit for a change, you dumb cunt?

Since you are the one constantly challenging other posters, why don't you be the one to finally follow through on your bullshit for a change, you dumb cunt?

You're the one making demands of me. All I expect you to do is back them up. If you're not willing, it's OK. None that have made demands of me have been either.

Since you made those demands, it's on you to follow through.

Teen arrested for raping 9-month-old, recording it on cell phone

A man is in jail after police said he raped a 9-month-old baby girl.

According to police, Isiah Hayes, 19, recorded himself sexually assaulting the child.

The victim's mother told police she found a video on cell phone and realized the horrific video showed Hayes and her daughter. The arrest affidavit said the attack happened in October of 2016.

She was able to identify the teen through Facebook and turned the information over to police.

Police were also able to identify the suspect and arrested Hayes on February 13. Police said the young man admitted to sexual assault.

Hayes is charged with aggravated rape of a child and especially aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.

He is due in court today for a video arraignment. Click here for the latest from Fox13Memphis.

Back