Should this warrent the death penalty?

I enjoyed our discussions a great deal. Please join me in another thread anytime if the topic interests you. CFM won't be present unless he agrees to my offer.

If I see a topic that interests me I will. Disagreeing with me is not a problem. In fact, it is the entire point of these sorts of forums.

I know where you hang out and that you have a fag boyfriend at that location.

Those you call friends are only being nice to you because you have no one to go home to at night.

My favorite bar is the "tiniest detail" I was talking about. No one at home? So now you claim that I live alone? More of your ignorance and lying.

That you "don't know" is the most accurate thing you have said. Your claims to know about my social life are simply lies.

That I don't care is far more important. If you want to have a fag relationship with the doorman at the bar where you hang out, go for it.

That I don't care is far more important. If you want to have a fag relationship with the doorman at the bar where you hang out, go for it.

For someone who doesn't care, you certainly claim to know a lot about my social life. Pretty much all of it is wrong, of course. But that doesn't change the fact that you have claimed to know a lot more than you actually know.

If you are ever in Atlanta, and can behave in a civil manner, perhaps I will introduce you to my girlfriend or some of my friends. They are fun people.

For someone who doesn't care, you certainly claim to know a lot about my social life. Pretty much all of it is wrong, of course. But that doesn't change the fact that you have claimed to know a lot more than you actually know.

If you are ever in Atlanta, and can behave in a civil manner, perhaps I will introduce you to my girlfriend or some of my friends. They are fun people.

Why would I want to meet her or your friends. They can't be very smart if she hangs around with you. One thing can be proven. They have sympathy for needy old people.

Prove that you have a girlfriend. Saying so without proving it is a Liberal trait.

I don't have to prove a damn thing to you. After all, weren't you the one who refused to provide proof of your claim? And what was it you said? Something about the truth is the truth whether I believe it or not?

I think it is hilarious that you now claim "Saying so without proving it is a Liberal trait". Can you prove I am lonely? Can you prove I am having a gay relationship with my friend? Can you prove I go home alone at night? No? How about that. The mighty CFM/KC is a liberal after all.

I don't have to prove a damn thing to you.

Typical Liberal that will continue to claim things he's unwilling to prove.

If you won't prove what you claim, it's all the proof I need to support my claim.

If you had a girlfriend, wouldn't you be proud to prove it? Maybe you aren't proud of her, that's if she actually exists.

Typical Liberal that will continue to claim things he's unwilling to prove.

If you won't prove what you claim, it's all the proof I need to support my claim.

If you had a girlfriend, wouldn't you be proud to prove it? Maybe you aren't proud of her, that's if she actually exists.

LMAO!! Only you would continue to claim that my not providing proof of my claims means I am a liberal, while being unwilling or unable to prove all the claims you have made in the last hour or so. That is truly funny.

Why would I choose to prove anything about my girlfriend to you? I know she exists. I know she is a remarkable lady. A few people on this forum know she exists. They are friends of mine. You are certainly no friend.

I'll tell you what. You provide proof of the claims you have made about me in the last 5 or 6 pages on this thread. Then I will provide proof of my girlfriend. Ok?

LMAO!! Only you would continue to claim that my not providing proof of my claims means I am a liberal, while being unwilling or unable to prove all the claims you have made in the last hour or so. That is truly funny.

Why would I choose to prove anything about my girlfriend to you? I know she exists. I know she is a remarkable lady. A few people on this forum know she exists. They are friends of mine. You are certainly no friend.

I'll tell you what. You provide proof of the claims you have made about me in the last 5 or 6 pages on this thread. Then I will provide proof of my girlfriend. Ok?

What's truly funny is you claim you have a girlfriend yet aren't proud enough of her to prove it.

If she was that remarkable, you wouldn't hide her..

I've proven my claims about you. Proof, please.

What's truly funny is you claim you have a girlfriend yet aren't proud enough of her to prove it.

If she was that remarkable, you wouldn't hide her..

I've proven my claims about you. Proof, please.

No, you have not. Here are some claims you made in the last 4 pages:

“Maybe all the loneliness if finally catching up to you and you're going mad.”
That is you claiming I am lonely

“I here WB's lonely. No companionship.”
That is you claiming I am lonely and have no companionship

“I know where you hang out and that you have a fag boyfriend at that location.”
That is you claiming I have a fag boyfriend

“Those you call friends are only being nice to you because you have no one to go home to at night.”
That is you claiming my friends are only nice to me out of pity, and you claiming I go home alone at night.

“Maybe your lazy kids live with you.”
That is you claiming my kids are lazy

“They can't be very smart if she hangs around with you.”
That is you claiming my friends are not smart. Or that my girlfriend is not smart. (you went from "they" to "she")

Prove those claims.

No, you have not. Here are some claims you made in the last 4 pages:

“Maybe all the loneliness if finally catching up to you and you're going mad.”
That is you claiming I am lonely

“I here WB's lonely. No companionship.”
That is you claiming I am lonely and have no companionship

“I know where you hang out and that you have a fag boyfriend at that location.”
That is you claiming I have a fag boyfriend

“Those you call friends are only being nice to you because you have no one to go home to at night.”
That is you claiming my friends are only nice to me out of pity, and you claiming I go home alone at night.

“Maybe your lazy kids live with you.”
That is you claiming my kids are lazy

“They can't be very smart if she hangs around with you.”
That is you claiming my friends are not smart. Or that my girlfriend is not smart. (you went from "they" to "she")

Prove those claims.

Prove you have a girlfriend. All I've seen is your claim.

Prove your friends are smart. All I've seen is your claim that they are. That they hang around with you is either because they have pity for you or they're stupid. Maybe it's a combination of both.

Back