Should this warrent the death penalty?

Looks like someone's perspective may have changed.

No, not at all. I remarked on your thread because of the very large number of people banned. There is a big difference between that and agreeing that one person should be banned because of their penchant for personal attacks and thread derailing.

No, not at all. I remarked on your thread because of the very large number of people banned. There is a big difference between that and agreeing that one person should be banned because of their penchant for personal attacks and thread derailing.

Everyone on that list earned their spot by repeatedly exhibiting behavior similar to that of your good buddy CFM.

That is an absolute lie. Not only did I not say that, I specifically said I made no such claims.

I simply went by what you posted. And nothing in the thread prior to you posting "Thanks for placing that bill on the taxpayers" referred to the entire prison population.

And even if I did have the power to decide Nassar's sentence, I did not decide to put all the other prisoners behind bars. So, obviously I was talking about one prisoner. And there is no inference at all that you meant the the entire prison population when you said "Thanks for placing that bill on the taxpayers".

Now, you're going to try and tell me what I meant when I made a statement. Very Liberal of you.

Everyone on that list earned their spot by repeatedly exhibiting behavior similar to that of your good buddy CFM.

Since you choose to thread ban me, you earned your spot on the coward's list. That puts you in the same company as christie, owlwoman, and anyone else that hides behind such tactics.

Since you choose to thread ban me, you earned your spot on the coward's list. That puts you in the same company as christie, owlwoman, and anyone else that hides behind such tactics.

So you say. I laid out the deal for you, and you refused my offer. It's still on the table any time you want to accede.

So you say. I laid out the deal for you, and you refused my offer. It's still on the table any time you want to accede.

No, so you prove, coward.

I don't deal with pussies like you. You can continue to thread ban and prove what I say. YOUR choice.

Now, you're going to try and tell me what I meant when I made a statement. Very Liberal of you.

No, I am telling you what your choice of words would mean to anyone else. You may have meant whatever, but what you said was different. Your use of the word "that" could not have been interpreted to mean the entire prison population, since it referred to prior comments and no mention of entire prison populations had been made.

You are simply pressing this issue in order to continue harassment. I have no interest in pursuing it further. I have proven my point.

No, I am telling you what your choice of words would mean to anyone else. You may have meant whatever, but what you said was different. Your use of the word "that" could not have been interpreted to mean the entire prison population, since it referred to prior comments and no mention of entire prison populations had been made.

You are simply pressing this issue in order to continue harassment. I have no interest in pursuing it further. I have proven my point.

No, YOU didn't interpret it to mean that and because you didn't, you're trying to tell me what I meant.

You've proven you're a piece of shit and that if you say something, everyone else should accept it. Again, just like a Liberal.

No, YOU didn't interpret it to mean that and because you didn't, you're trying to tell me what I meant.

You've proven you're a piece of shit and that if you say something, everyone else should accept it. Again, just like a Liberal.

I have proven I interpreted it the way ot was written when I posted the numbers for what the single prisoner cost each tax payer. Whether Nassar was put away for years or executed would not have any effect on prison costs for all the other prisoners. And why would anyone interpret your comment to mean all the other prisoners in the system, when many of those prisoners have already been serving time for years, if not decades?

Back