Should this warrent the death penalty?

The reality is that you didn't like that I passed on the cost of one prisoner to the tax payer. I addressed that one tax payer. If you want to discuss the cost of keeping all the prisoners, start a thread about it. The OP is about a single person.

The reality is that unless there is only one prisoner, your calculations don't apply in the real world.

The reality is that unless there is only one prisoner, your calculations don't apply in the real world.

But the entire thread is about one prisoner. You sarcastically thanked me for passing the cost of one prisoner on to the tax payers. So my numbers concerning the cost of one prisoner are appropriate.

But the entire thread is about one prisoner. You sarcastically thanked me for passing the cost of one prisoner on to the tax payers. So my numbers concerning the cost of one prisoner are appropriate.

My statement was not. I didn't mention one prisoner. The statement involved applying whatever the cost per prisoner is to time all prisoners. If you're going to claim that's not what I was doing, you must be claiming you can read my mind.

My statement was not. I didn't mention one prisoner. The statement involved applying whatever the cost per prisoner is to time all prisoners. If you're going to claim that's not what I was doing, you must be claiming you can read my mind.

Don't forget to ban this little bitch from your threads, everyone.

I have made no such claims. But if you want to include all prisoners, you should make that clear.

I posted, as an answer to the OP, "No. He should not get the death penalty. Let him spend the rest of his life paying for what he did."

You quoted my post and said "Thanks for placing that bill on the taxpayers."

"Thanks for placing that bill on the taxpayers." The logical inference would be that you were referencing the bill mentioned in my previous post. Which said nothing about the entire prison population. It referred only to one person.

And in the posts since, I have continued to explain that I was referring to one prisoner. If you wanted to talk about all prisoners, you should have said it. Like saying "Thanks for increasing the cost of our prisons" or whatever. You didn't. There is no way anyone would have thought the word "that" in your post referred to anything but that one prisoner.

I have made no such claims. But if you want to include all prisoners, you should make that clear.

I posted, as an answer to the OP, "No. He should not get the death penalty. Let him spend the rest of his life paying for what he did."

You quoted my post and said "Thanks for placing that bill on the taxpayers."

"Thanks for placing that bill on the taxpayers." The logical inference would be that you were referencing the bill mentioned in my previous post. Which said nothing about the entire prison population. It referred only to one person.

And in the posts since, I have continued to explain that I was referring to one prisoner. If you wanted to talk about all prisoners, you should have said it. Like saying "Thanks for increasing the cost of our prisons" or whatever. You didn't. There is no way anyone would have thought the word "that" in your post referred to anything but that one prisoner.

Again, blaming someone else.

The more you try to make excuses, the more Liberal you prove yourself to be.

No. Just more proof your derailing and hostility are annoying.

No. Proof you're a coward. Thread ban me knowing that's what it proves and you will verify what I've said about you from the start.

I noticed you've already started on one of your football threads. Puts you in the same category as the black thugs that have played for Alabama over the years.

Last edited:
Again, blaming someone else.

The more you try to make excuses, the more Liberal you prove yourself to be.

Blame? Excuses? Please tell me how anyone would come to the conclusion that your use of "that" referred to the cost of the entire prison population?

Merriam Webster defines "that" as "1 a : the person, thing, or idea indicated, mentioned, or understood from the situation"

There was no mention of any prisoner except Nassar. My comment fits the statement you posted. In the future, try to post what you actually mean. Of course, that would remove your chance for post after post after post about nonsense.

No. Proof you're a coward. Thread ban me knowing that's what it proves and you will verify what I've said about you from the start.

I noticed you've already started on one of your football threads. Puts you in the same category as the black thugs that have played for Alabama over the years.

There are quite a few people who think the same as I do about this. Coward? LMAO!! No. I simply prefer to stay on topic.

Blame? Excuses? Please tell me how anyone would come to the conclusion that your use of "that" referred to the cost of the entire prison population?

Merriam Webster defines "that" as "1 a : the person, thing, or idea indicated, mentioned, or understood from the situation"

There was no mention of any prisoner except Nassar. My comment fits the statement you posted. In the future, try to post what you actually mean. Of course, that would remove your chance for post after post after post about nonsense.

So you are claiming you can read my mind? Interesting.

FUCK YOU LITTLE PEASANT BITCH!! GET THE FUCK OUT AND WEASEL OFF TO YOUR LITTLE BITCH TAVERN OF LIKE-MINDED COWARDLY RUNTS!!

So you are claiming you can read my mind? Interesting.

That is an absolute lie. Not only did I not say that, I specifically said I made no such claims.

I simply went by what you posted. And nothing in the thread prior to you posting "Thanks for placing that bill on the taxpayers" referred to the entire prison population.

And even if I did have the power to decide Nassar's sentence, I did not decide to put all the other prisoners behind bars. So, obviously I was talking about one prisoner. And there is no inference at all that you meant the the entire prison population when you said "Thanks for placing that bill on the taxpayers".

Some people have to learn by experience, not by example

Looks like someone's perspective may have changed.

Doesn't look like there are many people left allowed to post in this thread.

I have no idea what the banned would contribute. I just can't recall seeing a banned list that long.

Don't forget to ban this little bitch from your threads, everyone.

No kidding.

Back