Should this warrent the death penalty?

That's knowing your history of posting. Not the same as knowing someone. There are lots of things, based on info you've provided, that I know ABOUT you. Alabama fan, drives a red Suburban, lives in Atlanta, a widower, where you hang out, and so on. We've gone back and forth far more than you and PMP have conversed. I wouldn't say I know YOU based on that.

Other than you, I don't know anyone that didn't know PMP was male. As for auto-correct, there is a new concept called proof reading that helps prevent those types of mistakes.

Yeah, you know so much and yet so little.

So about that accusation that I am a liberal because you claim I oppose capital punishment?

Also, my being an Alabama fan, from Atlanta, and a widower is common knowledge.

Again, it doesn't really matter. Your harping on a single issue that has no real importance to the topic is not new. So continue on as usual. I'm good with what I have posted. The actual annual cost of keeping a single prisoner is only a tiny amount per tax payer.

You no longer consider it important once the fallacy of your argument was pointed out. Yet another Liberal way of looking at things.

Since the prisons house more than one inmate, only addressing one is meaningless. That's the same argument Liberals use to justify social welfare. 'It doesn't cost that much for one person'. If it was only one person, no one would care.

Yeah, you know so much and yet so little.

So about that accusation that I am a liberal because you claim I oppose capital punishment?

Yet you knowing even less about PMP prompted you to say you KNOW him. Typical Liberal. Applies the same concept two different ways depending on who it is.

Another Liberal tactic. Attempt to divert to avoid addressing your mistakes.

You no longer consider it important once the fallacy of your argument was pointed out. Yet another Liberal way of looking at things.

Since the prisons house more than one inmate, only addressing one is meaningless. That's the same argument Liberals use to justify social welfare. 'It doesn't cost that much for one person'. If it was only one person, no one would care.

Since the topic of the thread is only one person, and you were unhappy about having the cost of that one prisoner passed on to the tax payers, quoting the cost of one prisoner is absolutely right. We are not discussing the entire prison population. Just one prisoner.

Since the topic of the thread is only one person, and you were unhappy about having the cost of that one prisoner passed on to the tax payers, quoting the cost of one prisoner is absolutely right. We are not discussing the entire prison population. Just one prisoner.

Yours is a stupid argument, as pointed out earlier.

Yet you knowing even less about PMP prompted you to say you KNOW him. Typical Liberal. Applies the same concept two different ways depending on who it is.

This is apparently very important to you, isn't it? I guess applying the label means something to you. Irrelevant to me.

Is it? I gave my opinion to the question asked by the OP. Then I was chastised for passing the cost of keeping Nassar in prison to the tax payer. I simply pointed out the cost to each tax payer is tiny.

I would think arguing about whether a person who was not convicted of a capital offense should be executed was stupid. To continue to harp on minor, and largely irrelevant details posted seems downright ridiculous. But that is just me.

Reality is that more than one exists. If you don't apply what one costs to the whole population, focusing on one means nothing. If we only had one illegal in the country, no one would care or likely know. Do we use what you applied in that situation and ignore the millions upon millions that ARE here.

Is it? I gave my opinion to the question asked by the OP. Then I was chastised for passing the cost of keeping Nassar in prison to the tax payer. I simply pointed out the cost to each tax payer is tiny.

I would think arguing about whether a person who was not convicted of a capital offense should be executed was stupid. To continue to harp on minor, and largely irrelevant details posted seems downright ridiculous. But that is just me.

Yes, your are ridiculous. That's just you.

This is apparently very important to you, isn't it? I guess applying the label means something to you. Irrelevant to me.

Yet another Liberal was of looking at things. Saying something is irrelevant when it's been proven it applies to you.

What makes his argument stupid is that in REALITY, assuming what he calculated is close, it doesn't apply to only one person. It does apply to the entire population. If there was only one illegal, one welfare leech, and one of anything else where in reality there are millions, no one would care. However, to look at what actually goes on, you have to apply what can be measure with one to what happens when it involves more than one.

Reality is that more than one exists. If you don't apply what one costs to the whole population, focusing on one means nothing. If we only had one illegal in the country, no one would care or likely know. Do we use what you applied in that situation and ignore the millions upon millions that ARE here.

The reality is that you didn't like that I passed on the cost of one prisoner to the tax payer. I addressed that one tax payer. If you want to discuss the cost of keeping all the prisoners, start a thread about it. The OP is about a single person.

That's call an excuse. If you blame it on auto-correct, are you saying you can't read?

Did auto correct incorrectly identify HIM as a female? I do believe you use another excuse on that fuck up.

I said it was a mistake. If you want to call that an excuse, that is up to you.

Yet another Liberal was of looking at things. Saying something is irrelevant when it's been proven it applies to you.

YOu have proven nothing of the sort. My opposition to the execution of a man who was not convicted of a capital offense is not "proof" of anything.

There is far more evidence of my conservative views (like 2nd amendment support ect) than there is of my liberal views. And, as I have said, the label means little.

Your argument could be used to justify nearly any individual decision.

John Doe stole $1,000,000 from the federal government. Since there are 350,000,000 people in the US, that's less that $0.003 per person, so John Doe shouldn't be prosecuted.

Nassar was already prosecuted. The OP does not mention anything about whether to prosecute him. It asks if he should be executed. Since he was not convicted of a capital offense, the answer is no. Also, it is my opinion that he should suffer a long time in jail.

And, has been pointed out, capital cases are significantly more expensive, so even if Nassar lives another 25 years, convicting him of a capital crime may not save any money.

do me a favor, CFM.....stfu......

Back