Should this warrent the death penalty?

I have proven I interpreted it the way ot was written when I posted the numbers for what the single prisoner cost each tax payer. Whether Nassar was put away for years or executed would not have any effect on prison costs for all the other prisoners. And why would anyone interpret your comment to mean all the other prisoners in the system, when many of those prisoners have already been serving time for years, if not decades?

You interpreted based on what you wanted it to say. You can interpret it how you want. It doesn't make you correct because you don't like what I had to say.

You interpreted based on what you wanted it to say. You can interpret it how you want. It doesn't make you correct because you don't like what I had to say.

Once again, your use of the word "that" only makes sense if used to refer to a previously mentioned thing. The total prison population was not mentioned prior to that.

What you call being fortunate, I call cowardice. You two should get along well.

I do my best to ban rats and other vermin from my house. I am not scared of them. I simply choose not to tolerate their presence. When you are banned from a thread, it stays on topic my better.

I do my best to ban rats and other vermin from my house. I am not scared of them. I simply choose not to tolerate their presence. When you are banned from a thread, it stays on topic my better.

That's called justifying cowardice. When you're scared, you make excuses.

By yourself playing with yourself isn't companionship.

Oh, so now you claim to know my social life and social interactions? lmao That is funny. I have a lot of great friends and wonderful romantic life. Your pretense to know about any of it (except the tiniest detail) is just another of your lies.

Oh, so now you claim to know my social life and social interactions? lmao That is funny. I have a lot of great friends and wonderful romantic life. Your pretense to know about any of it (except the tiniest detail) is just another of your lies.

I know where you hang out and that you have a fag boyfriend at that location.

Those you call friends are only being nice to you because you have no one to go home to at night.

I enjoyed our discussions a great deal. Please join me in another thread anytime if the topic interests you. CFM won't be present unless he agrees to my offer.

That's OK. Just more proof you're a motherfucking coward. You have a problem with terms I use yet you act just like them, boy.

Back