Should trolls have to post their inflaming, bastardized discussions in the war zone?

Should trolls have to post their inflaming, bastardized discussions in the war zone?

• Total voters

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
I for one am tired of browsing outside the war zone, and being swamped by so much stupid troll discussion, that I need to invest in a bang head here poster. :blah: :wall:

Shape Shifter, just doesn't care how butthurt he looks. It's rather entertaining that he bothers to groan, when no one else does. SS, do you ever notice that the number never seems to go up, if an ignored person groans at you?

I voted no because it's not my house; I'm just a guest here. But yeah..... when I look at the first page of "Today's Posts," most of them are started by idiots on ignore like GBA, Annie, Fuckahocus, CFM, etc.

I for one am tired of browsing outside the war zone, and being swamped by so much stupid troll discussion, that I need to invest in a bang head here poster. :blah: :wall:

At first I was tempted to vote yes, but then I decided I like it when dim bulbs like GBA post their ignorant shit in every forum.

Nothing showcases the astounding ignorance of the typical JPP GOP poster like having them respond to legitimate threads with their petty name calling.

At first I was tempted to vote yes, but then I decided I like it when dim bulbs like GBA post their ignorant shit in every forum.

Nothing showcases the astounding ignorance of the typical JPP GOP poster like having them respond to legitimate threads with their petty name calling.

I enjoy the trolling incompetence as well, but I would prefer to choose to jump into the troll pit. When I want to be more serious it tends to just annoy me. The big thing is everyone is often busy arguing with trolls, and not much else is goes down.

It's tempting to say yes, but it is kinda nice to be able to respond in kind without fear of repercussions. Other forums I have been on have strict rules against flaming and trolling, but it is almost impossible to mete out justice in a completely fair and impartial manner.

As a compromise, how about a daily thread limit? There's no reason any one person needs to start more than 3 or 4 threads a day. The incessant POE and troll spamming is kinda ridiculous.

It's tempting to say yes, but it is kinda nice to be able to respond in kind without fear of repercussions. Other forums I have been on have strict rules against flaming and trolling, but it is almost impossible to mete out justice in a completely fair and impartial manner.

As a compromise, how about a daily thread limit? There's no reason any one person needs to start more than 3 or 4 threads a day. The incessant POE and troll spamming is kinda ridiculous.

There is a daily thread limit, however the limit has been violated numerous times by one of JPP's bigger trolls and when reported, the Mods just sat on their thumbs and ignored the rule break.

What is the number? I don't remember seeing it in the rules.

It wasn't set in the "official" rules, but back last year when desh was "grave digging" as the mods put it, they determined that each poster was allowed to start 7 threads a day.

Any more and the poster was warned for "spamming up" the forums.

It wasn't set in the "official" rules, but back last year when desh was "grave digging" as the mods put it, they determined that each poster was allowed to start 7 threads a day.

"desh" is evince, right? Why does everyone call her that?

Ra-men. I wonder if this is something the mods could have added to the software program that runs this place.

Seven still sounds excessive.

Back