Should trolls have to post their inflaming, bastardized discussions in the war zone?

Should trolls have to post their inflaming, bastardized discussions in the war zone?

• Total voters
You're the one constantly creating attention whore threads and then banning half the board. This is a troll thread and so is your drink thread.

Also, why is it the very person (Nomad) you're talking to creates a second thread because he was banned, not crying for attention?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?92642-Re-tagged-gif

You're nothing but a fraud. You constantly say I'm on ignore and that you're done with me, and then you keep calling me Yurt and talking about me. It makes zero sense why you're obsessed with a username that hasn't posted on years and you've been here only months.

Sock troll. Pathetic. No one seems creates so many threads whining about a board or people as you. You need help.

I for one am tired of browsing outside the war zone, and being swamped by so much stupid troll discussion, that I need to invest in a bang head here poster. :blah: :wall:

Ahh...go read the threads in APP then you might understand that relevant to JPP you just asked a rhetorical question.

There is a daily thread limit, however the limit has been violated numerous times by one of JPP's bigger trolls and when reported, the Mods just sat on their thumbs and ignored the rule break.
Yea same thing with I Hate America. The Mods created APP for civil discussion then let that troll completely undermine it because of some inexplicable principle, then ban members from APP for complaining about his trolling. Needless to say the results have been predictable as APP is largely ignored due to one member trolling it.

Ahh...go read the threads in APP then you might understand that relevant to JPP you just asked a rhetorical question.

I was more a newbie when this discussion was made. Annieoakley dug it up like most of my other discussions, just to be a little obsessive stalking twerp.

You don't have to argue with him. This discussion was about this place being swamped with troll discussions. Several of them were from Annieoakley back then. It kind of mirrored that day this morning. Q-tip (Annieoakley), and others swamped this place this morning. There wasn't much of anything else going on. Yurt is making a whiny argument about one word in my title, and missing the point again. I decided to ignore the attention trolls, so it might be good if you do the same. He's not one to talk about that anyway, since he's made a discussion trying to flame me every time I've created a discussion, just because he's banned from all them. He has to create something similar, just to ban me from it.

I just noticed this, so it gives you an example of the batshit, gimme gimme attention, of Yurty boy. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?92680-Are-people-here-hung-over-or-something

I'm done playing games with him, so it is nice that someone else was babysitting in my place. Still it's probably best that people cut him off from his neediness addiction.

Not a problem.

Sometimes it's amusing to let one of his kind make a complete ass of themself and reaffirm how stupid they are.

This particular guy though... seems to be all he ever does.

Yea same thing with I Hate America. The Mods created APP for civil discussion then let that troll completely undermine it because of some inexplicable principle, then ban members from APP for complaining about his trolling. Needless to say the results have been predictable as APP is largely ignored due to one member trolling it.

And yet, some of these goobers were recently trying to make a bullshit issue out of the fact that we leftist posters don't waste our time in that dump.

What a joke.

I enjoy the trolling incompetence as well, but I would prefer to choose to jump into the troll pit. When I want to be more serious it tends to just annoy me. The big thing is everyone is often busy arguing with trolls, and not much else is goes down.

JPP should open a new board called "Annie's sock puppets and troll posts" so that we don't have to deal with you on all the other boards.

Sounds like a winner idea to me.

Back