Should women be allowed interstate travel?

How can you support Trump/Vance, he wants to ban women from leaving their state?

Oh look, the re[publican VP pick thinks women are property.

Anyone surprised?

No?

Me neither.
well years ago down in NC a guy killed his wife because she was fucking around on him
well he dumped her body in a national park.
they didn't charge him with killing her because back then I guess your wife was your property ( so I heard when I was down there ) he got 15 years in jail for littering in a national park.
at first I didn't believe it but being good friends with people that lived next door to him for most of their lives told me it was true , but I guess they have changed that law now I am not sure.
But yes some of them down there still believe your wife is your property
Have a nice day

Only time will tell..

Only time will tell, but you seem very certain.
I'm pretty certain... I'm trying to figure out what you have against JD... But you support.
A woman who has helped ruin America as we know it.. chaos....fear...division... so many struggling...And is bent on continuing to do the same... I know you have to better for your children and the rest of us

well years ago down in NC a guy killed his wife because she was fucking around on him
well he dumped her body in a national park.
they didn't charge him with killing her because back then I guess your wife was your property ( so I heard when I was down there ) he got 15 years in jail for littering in a national park.
at first I didn't believe it but being good friends with people that lived next door to him for most of their lives told me it was true , but I guess they have changed that law now I am not sure.
But yes some of them down there still believe your wife is your property
Have a nice day
What are you babbling about? This sounds like one of Joe Biden's wild stories. I'm waiting for the cannibals ate her not a joke line.

:facepalm:

Indeed, TOP.

Women...and men want security for their cities.

The first thing these illegals did upon entering our country was to violate our immigration laws.

They deserve arrest and deportation.
They remind me of people cutting in front of the line to a concert and not paying. People wait years and pay for legal help and are fully vetted before being allowed to live in the US. These people are pushing their way in front of them and are avoiding being fully vetted. These people's first act is to disrespect our laws.

What are you babbling about? This sounds like one of Joe Biden's wild stories. I'm waiting for the cannibals ate her not a joke line.

:facepalm:
it was about men in the south believing their wives are their property to do with as they want.
PAY ATTENTION that is what the thread is about.
Have a nice day

it was about men in the south believing their wives are their property to do with as they want.
PAY ATTENTION that is what the thread is about.
Have a nice day
You have never lived in the South have you :rofl2: BTW Do you have AN Y proof in your Joe Biden like wild story? Of course you don't because the Cannibals ate the evidence. I swear you Libratards will double down on any desperate lie.
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Back