Should women be allowed interstate travel?

I said this :

Stunning audio leak finds J.D. Vance 'pushing for federal response to stop out-of-state abortions'​

The video is at the link where he says it. Hope you find a way to cope better.

No, that's not what you lied.

You lied until you were beaten into submission and finally had to admit your original lie didn't make it.

Look, you're a scumbag - it's just what you are. :dunno:

Wrong. I give you proof from several articles saying it true, you read none, and run around the room crying like a child and calling people names because you don't want it to be true. Grow up

So why do you demand that women ONLY be allowed to travel to get an abortion?

Remember - you demanded that Vance said he would restrict travel for women. In fact he simply said he would stop Emperor Soros from using 747's to transport women for abortions.

Unless you were lying, that is....

Clearly you're saying women can ONLY travel when they are transported to perform the holy sacrament of abortion. Obviously you are demanding that no woman travel for any reason than to get an abortion.

Say, with your love of abortion, would you support forced impregnation of young women so that they can have abortions? Maybe a law that ALL women must have at least one abortion?

You left out part...

JD Vance, the Ohio senator and Donald Trump’s running mate, promoted a baseless rightwing talking point in 2022 when he warned of George Soros-funded planes transporting Black women across state lines for abortions.
“I’m sympathetic to the view that like, okay, look here, here’s a situation – let’s say Roe v Wade is overruled,” Vance said in a recently resurfaced podcast interview. “Ohio bans abortion in 2022, or let’s say 2024. And then, you know, every day George Soros sends a 747 to Columbus to load up disproportionately Black women to get them to go have abortions in California. And of course, the left will celebrate this as a victory for diversity – uh, that’s kind of creepy.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/16/jd-vance-abortion-rights-groups

Vance continued: “And, and it’s like, if that happens, do you need some federal response to prevent it from happening?

Okay?

Soros sending airplanes to help blacks get abortions? Wow is that stupid. is there nothing a righty can question? If the Trumpian leaders say it, you can take it to an offshore bank. I shudder to think Trumpys are that stupid.

So why do you demand that women ONLY be allowed to travel to get an abortion?

Remember - you demanded that Vance said he would restrict travel for women. In fact he simply said he would stop Emperor Soros from using 747's to transport women for abortions.

Unless you were lying, that is....

Clearly you're saying women can ONLY travel when they are transported to perform the holy sacrament of abortion. Obviously you are demanding that no woman travel for any reason than to get an abortion.

Say, with your love of abortion, would you support forced impregnation of young women so that they can have abortions? Maybe a law that ALL women must have at least one abortion?
Not playing your games any more. FOA

You are dismissed magat.

Based on your lie in the OP - you Marxists will only allow women to travel to have an abortion.

You view women as nothing but incubators to hold your abortions. It's like a religious thing with you, isn't it? Like you're consuming the baby's soul or something...

Based on your lie in the OP - you Marxists will only allow women to travel to have an abortion.

You view women as nothing but incubators to hold your abortions. It's like a religious thing with you, isn't it? Like you're consuming the baby's soul or something...
You are sacred because your party's plan for women has been exposed and you should be. We are voting in November and we are the majority. Sad loser ;-)

You are sacred because your party's plan for women has been exposed and you should be. We are voting in November and we are the majority. Sad loser ;-)

I'm sacred?

Probably not.

So, would you support forcibly impregnating young women in order to abort their babies? And this would be the only time they would be allowed to travel - on the way to the abortionist..

The democrat plan for women, mandatory abortion for all.

I know, you mourn every live birth.

I'm sacred?

Probably not.

So, would you support forcibly impregnating young women in order to abort their babies? And this would be the only time they would be allowed to travel - on the way to the abortionist..

The democrat plan for women, mandatory abortion for all.

I know, you mourn every live birth.
Probably? So you are unsure. LOL I can tell by your comments you are scared shitless that a black woman is going to beat trump. I support woman making their own reproductive choices. The end. I'm going to enjoy your tantrums you will continue to throw until she is sworn in in January. Happy rioting, and don't get babbitted.

So you admit it's easier to remain an ignorant partisan hack than to read the truth for yourself.

Understood.
How can anyone remain an "ignorant partisan hack" about abortion the way you lefties cram it down our throats to the exclusion of virtually every other issue that's truly important?

Probably? So you are unsure.

About being sacred? I'm not particularly religious - just as you're not quite sane.

LOL I can tell by your comments you are scared shitless that a black woman is going to beat trump. I support woman making their own reproductive choices. The end. I'm going to enjoy your tantrums you will continue to throw until she is sworn in in January. Happy rioting, and don't get babbitted.

So, you would force young women to become pregnant? Mandatory abortions for all?

You really are quite evil - but that is the nature of democrats.

How can anyone remain an "ignorant partisan hack" about abortion the way you lefties cram it down our throats to the exclusion of virtually every other issue that's truly important?
I acknowledge it must be difficult, yet you still manage to demonstrate what an ignorant partisan hack you are, time after time.

Back