Should women be allowed interstate travel?

Stunning audio leak finds J.D. Vance 'pushing for federal response to stop out-of-state abortions'​

But you lied that Vance said women can't travel out of state?

You mean you and your fellow Stalinists are just blatantly lying in hopes of creating fear?

Dayum - who would have guessed gutter scum pathological liars like you and Jarod would be so blatant...

So why did Kamala demand that all white children be killed?

But you lied that Vance said women can't travel out of state?

You mean you and your fellow Stalinists are just blatantly lying in hopes of creating fear?

Dayum - who would have guess gutter scum pathological liars like you and Jarod would be so blatant...

So why did Kamala demand that all white children be killed?
I said this :

Stunning audio leak finds J.D. Vance 'pushing for federal response to stop out-of-state abortions'​

The video is at the link where he says it. Hope you find a way to cope better.

I said this :

The video is at the link where he says it. Hope you find a way to cope better.

Se we agree that you're a shameless fucking liar!

You can't come up with Vance saying women be denied interstate travel.

Hey, it's not like anyone here wasn't already aware that you're a pathological liar.

Se we agree that you're a shameless fucking liar!

You can't come up with Vance saying women be denied interstate travel.

Hey, it's not like anyone here wasn't already aware that you're a pathological liar.
I gave you the link with the video of him saying just that. I don't know what your problem is. How about listen to it and take your meds to calm the fuck down.

I've just about HAD IT with this abortion ban bullshit.

I'm ready to take it a step further and MANDATE abortion when idiots attempt to procreate.
That would vastly elevate the nation to new heights of civilization in just a couple of decades.

So Troll, WHY do you demand that women ONLY be allowed to travel to get an abortion?

DEMOCRATS WON'T LET WOMEN TRAVEL UNLESS IT'S TO GET AN ABORTION.

What a misogynistic scumbag you are.

Why do you deny women the right to travel?
I do? How am I doing this? LOL
You really suck at this..

You lie - get called on it - lie more - get called on it, lie more.

You're pathetic.
Wrong. I give you proof from several articles saying it true, you read none, and run around the room crying like a child and calling people names because you don't want it to be true. Grow up

“I’m sympathetic to the view that like, okay, look here, here’s a situation — let’s say Roe vs. Wade is overruled. Ohio bans abortion, in 2022 or let’s say 2024. And then, you know, every day George Soros sends a 747 to Columbus to load up disproportionately black women to get them to go have abortions in California... And, and it’s like, if that happens, do you need some federal response to prevent it from happening?”
You left out part...

JD Vance, the Ohio senator and Donald Trump’s running mate, promoted a baseless rightwing talking point in 2022 when he warned of George Soros-funded planes transporting Black women across state lines for abortions.
“I’m sympathetic to the view that like, okay, look here, here’s a situation – let’s say Roe v Wade is overruled,” Vance said in a recently resurfaced podcast interview. “Ohio bans abortion in 2022, or let’s say 2024. And then, you know, every day George Soros sends a 747 to Columbus to load up disproportionately Black women to get them to go have abortions in California. And of course, the left will celebrate this as a victory for diversity – uh, that’s kind of creepy.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/16/jd-vance-abortion-rights-groups

Vance continued: “And, and it’s like, if that happens, do you need some federal response to prevent it from happening?

Back