Should women be allowed interstate travel?

So JD Vance says women should not be allowed to travel from red states to blue states?

You guys really are insane….

Should democrats be given IQ tests, and if found to fall below 30 - as @Jarod clearly does - prohibited from vomiting out idiocy?

Nah, let the retards post moronic shit like this - then mock them...

So JD Vance says women should not be allowed to travel from red states to blue states?
Never happened. I know, I know, ... you are panicking over Trump's imminent reelection and you can't just sit there and do nothing.

How can you support Trump/Vance, he wants to ban women from leaving their state?
Neither wants that and nobody will believe you.

This type of shit is going to fire up women like you wouldn’t believe
No women will get fired up because no women believe that this happened, because it never happened.

Never happened. I know, I know, ... you are panicking over Trump's imminent reelection and you can't just sit there and do nothing.

Neither wants that and nobody will believe you.

No women will get fired up because no women believe that this happened, because it never happened.

Interesting that the drones fail to post what was actually said.

{“My view is that Donald Trump is the leader of the Republican Party, and his views on abortion are going to be the views that dominate this party and drive this party forward,” Vance said to Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Monday. “Alabama’s going to make a different decision from California. That is a reasonable thing. And that’s how I think we build some bridges and have some respect for one another.”}

“I’m sympathetic to the view that like, okay, look here, here’s a situation — let’s say Roe vs. Wade is overruled. Ohio bans abortion, in 2022 or let’s say 2024. And then, you know, every day George Soros sends a 747 to Columbus to load up disproportionately black women to get them to go have abortions in California... And, and it’s like, if that happens, do you need some federal response to prevent it from happening?”
Soros? A 94 year old guy living in Budapest will do that? Soros has kicked some money to the Dems. He is not involved in policy.

8y64m1.jpg

A barbecue or getting shot in the head ?

It happened just as much as Trump was shot by the FBI, and it was encouraged by Biden.

It was certainly prompted and encouraged by Biden. Wray isn't stupid enough to have his own team do it. He needed a patsy who they would ensure was dead - bet that wasn't the deal he offered Crooks.

I'll bet Wray/the party also demanded that Crooks use an AR15 to further the party gun grabbing agenda - which is a damned good thing - because if he had used a real sniper rifle, a .30-06 or .30-30, you would have gotten your wish.

since you don't have the most credible track record of claims and posts here, would you please provide a link to this claim?

Yeah, @Jarod is a pathological liar.

Obviously Vance said nothing of the sort - but as the Marxists grasp that they are losing, all they can do is come up with ever more shrill lie.

The Stalinists are lying based on a statement Vance made years ago in support of prosecuting those who arrange interstate abortions to circumvent state prohibitions on abortion.

But the Commies have to lie to try and create a fiction that they hope will scare people away from voting for the opposition.

Yeah, @Jarod is a pathological liar.

Obviously Vance said nothing of the sort - but as the Marxists grasp that they are losing, all they can do is come up with ever more shrill lie.

The Stalinists are lying based on a statement Vance made years ago in support of prosecuting those who arrange interstate abortions to circumvent state prohibitions on abortion.

But the Commies have to lie to try and create a fiction that they hope will scare people away from voting for the opposition.
And Harris was not the border tsar.

Back