Should women be allowed interstate travel?

You have never lived in the South have you :rofl2: BTW Do you have AN Y proof in your Joe Biden like wild story? Of course you don't because the Cannibals ate the evidence. I swear you Libratards will double down on any desperate lie.
:facepalm: :facepalm:
as I said I did know this guy and I was friends with his neighbors , in fact I almost rented a house from him and his wife before he killed her. I also have owned houses in FLA.
Have a nice day

So JD Vance says women should not be allowed to travel from red states to blue states?

You guys really are insane….
It's just a hallmark of being a rightwinger that they are going to spend an inordinate amount of time stressing out about if their female neighbors are having sex, getting pregnant, and running off to a blue state.

It's just a hallmark of being a rightwinger that they are going to spend an inordinate amount of time stressing out about if their female neighbors are having sex, getting pregnant, and running off to a blue state.
And they are predominately black!

These statements are sinking him. He’s underwater in his own state.

as I said I did know this guy and I was friends with his neighbors , in fact I almost rented a house from him and his wife before he killed her. I also have owned houses in FLA.
Have a nice day
In know a guy that knows a guy........

Seriously. We I know a guy that knows a guy that says Kamala Harris likes to eat fried kid livers. <sarcasm>

Gee you Democrats are such dupes I can't stand it.

And they are predominately black!

These statements are sinking him. He’s underwater in his own state.
Black women have the highest rate of abortions and that would make Margret Sanger VERY happy. It there were no abortion the Black population in America today would be TWICE as large as it is now. And THAT would make Sanger EXTREMELY happy.

Could you provide a link to this?? "He’s underwater in his own state."

Last edited:
Black women have the highest rate of abortions and that would make Margret Sanger VERY happy. It there were no abortion the Black population in America today would be TWICE as large as it is now. And THAT would make Sanger EXTREMELY happy.

Could you provide a link to this?? "He’s underwater in his own state."
He is not underwater here... We actually listen to him...

I'm pretty certain... I'm trying to figure out what you have against JD... But you support.
A woman who has helped ruin America as we know it.. chaos....fear...division... so many struggling...And is bent on continuing to do the same... I know you have to better for your children and the rest of us
I am diametrically opposed to preventing women from traveling, for example. I think its a very good choice for some people not to have children. I do not believe jobs should be reserved for men. I am not opposed to freedom to marry who you chose.

I dont really have a problem with him personally, dont even know him. I have a problem with him representing me in government.

Would it be too much trouble for you to include a quote. Because you have lied so many times on this forum that we cannot trust what you say. And as you get more desperate you lie more. Thanks.
“I’m sympathetic to the view that like, okay, look here, here’s a situation — let’s say Roe vs. Wade is overruled. Ohio bans abortion, in 2022 or let’s say 2024. And then, you know, every day George Soros sends a 747 to Columbus to load up disproportionately black women to get them to go have abortions in California... And, and it’s like, if that happens, do you need some federal response to prevent it from happening?”

He is not underwater here... We actually listen to him...

“I’m sympathetic to the view that like, okay, look here, here’s a situation — let’s say Roe vs. Wade is overruled. Ohio bans abortion, in 2022 or let’s say 2024. And then, you know, every day George Soros sends a 747 to Columbus to load up disproportionately black women to get them to go have abortions in California... And, and it’s like, if that happens, do you need some federal response to prevent it from happening?”
So he didn't say what you allege he said... Thanks for the confirmation...

Back