Show off your favorite restaurants for the travelers among us.

We definitely have to meet up there one of these years! Is China Lights on Old Seward still there? We love that one too. One time when we were there a busload of Korean tourists came in. I saw one lady get a bowl of soup and then she stood there and drank it at the buffet! Yuck. lol
That would be so much fun <3

Firestone

A bbq/burger place downtown SLO. Great food and good prices. Don't recommend Friday night unless you like an hour long wait.

attachment.php

DAMN!! YOU UGLAY!!! :laugh:

It's illegal to partake of the holy herb in the United States. What now brown cow?

Phanny has no problem with people breaking that law.

How many that support State laws allowing getting smoked up would prosecute to the fullest extent of the law someone eating an owl burger? How many that would support prosecuting someone eating an owl burger ignore or overlook the laws related to illegal immigration?

It’s illegal to eat owl in the United States.

I noticed your fellow cunt OwlWoman talked about not being able to handle her here or in real life. Perhaps you should explain to the idiot that she's the one exercising the ignore not me.

Thankfully in the absence of thread bans we have the glorious and beloved JPP ignore feature. lol

Today, 10:37 AM
CFM
Verified User

This message is hidden because CFM is on your ignore list.

Today, 10:39 AM
CFM
Verified User

Thankfully in the absence of thread bans we have the glorious and beloved JPP ignore feature. lol

Today, 10:37 AM
CFM
Verified User

Today, 10:39 AM
CFM
Verified User

Yet you claim I can't handle you here or in real life. You're the one using the ignore, cunt, not me.

Again, we can test the real life claim very easily.

Poor CFM, still trying to muck up a pleasant discussion I see. Can't handle me here, he sure as hell couldn't in real life. lol

And yet how bravely you handle him on an anonymous board by bragging about how is on on ignore.... Such a brave woman

You're on ignore, nananana, you can't handle me, so I'm going to ignore you because you can't handle me

Lulz

And yet how bravely you handle him on an anonymous board by bragging about how is on on ignore.... Such a brave woman

You're on ignore, nananana, you can't handle me, so I'm going to ignore you because you can't handle me

Lulz

Maybe she thinks going into hiding is how things are handled? She is a lefty.

Funny how someone that can't handle an anonymous person on a forum has a thought about real life. You have to get a life first for it to have a chance to be real.

Last edited:
Back