Shrubbie and Maineman

His audience knew exactly what he was talking about....it was meeting of obviously smart Republicans...not meant for ignorant Democrats.

You're not capable of reading his mind
I, nor Romney thinks that the ONLY issue people vote on is FIT
Romney wasn't addressing what he had to offer other voters....

Does that answer all your strawman crap, or do you have more irrelevant nonsense to ask .

Bravo, you actually believe this crap, don't you?

Really Christie....is that the best you have to offer....?

Offer about what moron? That Kerry docked his boat in R.I. therefore not owing any Mass sales tax, only to find out that some people thought this was wrong, so he paid the mass sales tax.
OOOHh crime of the fucking century. idiot

Nice try lady, but you still never replied to my points. I am here to debate and don't give a shit if I insult you or you insult me.
You are not debating, you are insulting and whining about insulting. I don't give a FUCK if you pay attention to me or not.

You are nothing more than a conservative hack, you have nothing to offer but conservative talking points (lies) and because you believe the lies, you are just another conservatard.

What an amusing post coming from a vulgar ass hat who spends more time hurling childish insults on this forum than engaging in anythign that could remotely be mistaken for coherent debate.

It is quite a curious condition with idiots; they always think it is everyone else and seldom look into the mirror. But based on the vulgar leftist dullards that infest this site with their ignorance, you fit right in.

He must kicked your ass and now you're afraid of him......coward.

Trust me, when morons like this place me on ignore, it is a gift. Who has time dealing with brain dead idiots who can only parrot leftist/Marxist DNC talking points anyway?

Again, hearing things that were never said...

I love stay at home moms. My mom was a stay at home mom.

She had 5 kids, and we basically all grew up well below the poverty line. My dad was just a laborer. He was 65 the last year he worked, and that was the only year he ever broke an annual salary of $20,000. We were eligible for all kinds of public assistance, but we never accepted any. Instead, we were all taught to live within our means. Not be wasteful. Not be extravagant.

We didn't sit around having tantrums demanding the government stick its hands in others' pockets and give us something. As a result, we all worked our ways through college with full time jobs, and all 5 of us have at least a Bachelor's degree.

and now your party has made that impossible.

thanks

Last edited:
Trust me, when morons like this place me on ignore, it is a gift. Who has time dealing with brain dead idiots who can only parrot leftist/Marxist DNC talking points anyway?

which is why I never put any of you clowns on ignore.

so you cant PRETEND your winning the debate when all the facts are agin ya.

You get your stupid shit trashed like it should be trashed for lack of fact based reality.

WHY are you against a hit on Syria?

why is it you people will back nothing this predisent does even when its all ballsy like you are always saying you would do IF.

because your filled to the brim with shit

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Taft2016
Again, hearing things that were never said...

I love stay at home moms. My mom was a stay at home mom.

She had 5 kids, and we basically all grew up well below the poverty line. My dad was just a laborer. He was 65 the last year he worked, and that was the only year he ever broke an annual salary of $20,000. We were eligible for all kinds of public assistance, but we never accepted any. Instead, we were all taught to live within our means. Not be wasteful. Not be extravagant.

We didn't sit around having tantrums demanding the government stick its hands in others' pockets and give us something. As a result, we all worked our ways through college with full time jobs, and all 5 of us have at least a Bachelor's degree.

Desh responds;
and now your party had made that impossible.

thanks

Truer words....

they look back in time and want to go back to that wonderful time not realizing it was created by liberal policy.

they are idiots

they refuse to amitt it but this grand time they all long for was the 1950s.

all schools were neat and new and clean.

the streets were new and well planned and clean.

The freeway system was new and clean and comprehensive.

housing was affordable and jobs were plentiful.

a wonderful society.

then they started this non stop SCREAM and push to lower taxes on the wealthy.

Now they are so stupid they still blame everything on too much taxes on the wealthy and a need for deregulation.

they are running away from the sun and screaming "Im getting cold" while they run faster away from the sun.

and they actually expect to WIN converts with that stupidity?

they refuse to amitt it but this grand time they all long for was the 1950s.

all schools were neat and new and clean.

the streets were new and well planned and clean.

The freeway system was new and clean and comprehensive.

housing was affordable and jobs were plentiful.

a wonderful society.

then they started this non stop SCREAM and push to lower taxes on the wealthy.

Now they are so stupid they still blame everything on too much taxes on the wealthy and a need for deregulation.

they are running away from the sun and screaming "Im getting cold" while they run faster away from the sun.

and they actually expect to WIN converts with that stupidity?

And said prayers and respected teachers and had two parent homes with a mom who was there when school was out.

Streets and highways were paid for with a government infinitely smaller than we have today because entitlement spending was unheard of- people actually worked harder to avoid hand-outs; two three jobs even. They didn't sit on their asses and demand more "free stuff" and ridiculous wages for entry level unskilled work.

The wealthy never paid taxes higher than today. They sent it off shore. That's what they do. Kennedy was an intelligent old school democrat who knew this. He knew this because before he was a part of the political class, his roots were solidly in the wealthy class. So HE LOWERED TAXES!

And voila~ Money came back into the US!

Back