Si how come you are a failure?

Concart

Contributor
Trumptards, why are you so much less successful than I am? I faced far greater obstacles than you. I was born and raised a white Christian male, and if that wasn’t bad enough I had to deal with the horrible burden of growing up in one of the mot librul states in the country, Minnesota. Then I spent years being ‘educated’ at a librul college. Indoctrinated by librul parents, I had to find my way through life with all of this stacked against me. Paying excessively high state taxes so those black people and immigrants could leach off the government dole put me at an even greater disadvantage.

So what happened? I somehow went on to become a business owner who traveled the world, made lots of money and retired to a great life. How come you are all such losers who whine and cry about your terrible white mans burden? Yes I am smarter and better looking but it still doesn’t explain why I’m a winner and you are a whiner.

Can you think of the reasons why you couldn’t succeed when I had all those obstacles and surpassed you in every way imaginable anyway?

Thoughts?

Concart with another shit stain post devoid of reality

you retards freak out about losing elections because your idiot class can't figure out how to get a state issued ID. your entire platform is centered around losers that need handouts. You fucking tards live in the wealthiest nation on earth with all advantages geared towards helping us, and you cry and whine about how hard it is to get by.

Republicans repeatedly crash the economy with their failed ideas

The Democrats have to fix the mess with Keynesian economics to fix it every time

Republican economic ideas always fail us

The pattern is becoming to clear for people to pretend anymore

you retards freak out about losing elections because your idiot class can't figure out how to get a state issued ID. your entire platform is centered around losers that need handouts. You fucking tards live in the wealthiest nation on earth with all advantages geared towards helping us, and you cry and whine about how hard it is to get by.

So no explanation as to why you’re a loser and I’m a winner? Why you spend your life this angry? Nothing? Try to focus on the thread topic little guy. Thanks in advance.

Well losers don’t have any good answers for any of their failures

It’s why the right is full of losers

So no explanation as to why you’re a loser and I’m a winner? Why you spend your life this angry? Nothing? Try to focus on the thread topic little guy. Thanks in advance.

you are an anonymous internet guy. you could claim anything. I am not a retard that argues ignorantly about things that nobody could possibly know. that you want to go down that path just shows what a mouth breather you actually are

you are an anonymous internet guy. you could claim anything. I am not a retard that argues ignorantly about things that nobody could possibly know. that you want to go down that path just shows what a mouth breather you actually are

So in other words you can’t explain it. I figured as much. Back on ignore. You had your chance. At least you acknowledge that you’re a loser, you just think I must be too. It’s called projection. Gotta run. Time to spar.

Well losers don’t have any good answers for any of their failures

It’s why the right is full of losers

Interesting isn’t it. All of my disadvantages (according to them) seem to have left me in a better position than them. How odd.

the hypocrisy of the left on full display...........demanding tolerance while spewing hatred towards people they don't like.

I’m not demanding anything. I’m just curious why you are such a loser in life. I apparently am far more disadvantaged than you but you are so miserable you planned an overthrow of the government. Maybe it’s because I worked and you’re are a lazy entitled dickhead who blames everyone else for their problems. I might be on to something here.

So in other words you can’t explain it. I figured as much. Back on ignore. You had your chance. At least you acknowledge that you’re a loser, you just think I must be too. It’s called projection. Gotta run. Time to spar.

bwahahaha. snowflake alert! :laugh:

"I'm a winner that has to ignore anyone that kicks my ass online"

All other things being equal, it's hard to imagine a white Christian male not being able to succeed in a western liberal democracy, unless there are problems associated with bad personality, poor hygiene, aversion to education, substance abuse, etc.

All other things being equal, it's hard to imagine a white Christian male not being able to succeed in a western liberal democracy, unless there are problems associated with bad personality, poor hygiene, aversion to education, substance abuse, etc.

Obviously you get the point. The other ‘disadvantages’ I mentioned are also things hat IMHO also put me in a better position. I grew up in a state that is consistently ranked top ten in education, income, health, and quality of life. And yet all of these things supposedly are holding me back. I guess maybe it’s THEIR failure not the fault of them being maligned by ‘the libs’. That plus this thread is fun and a good way to kill time between events.

I’m not demanding anything. I’m just curious why you are such a loser in life. I apparently am far more disadvantaged than you but you are so miserable you planned an overthrow of the government. Maybe it’s because I worked and you’re are a lazy entitled dickhead who blames everyone else for their problems. I might be on to something here.

or so delusional that you just don't realize what a hate filled lying hypocrite you are. You might be on drugs or something.

Trumptards, why are you so much less successful than I am? I faced far greater obstacles than you. I was born and raised a white Christian male, and if that wasn’t bad enough I had to deal with the horrible burden of growing up in one of the mot librul states in the country, Minnesota. Then I spent years being ‘educated’ at a librul college. Indoctrinated by librul parents, I had to find my way through life with all of this stacked against me. Paying excessively high state taxes so those black people and immigrants could leach off the government dole put me at an even greater disadvantage.

So what happened? I somehow went on to become a business owner who traveled the world, made lots of money and retired to a great life. How come you are all such losers who whine and cry about your terrible white mans burden? Yes I am smarter and better looking but it still doesn’t explain why I’m a winner and you are a whiner.

Can you think of the reasons why you couldn’t succeed when I had all those obstacles and surpassed you in every way imaginable anyway?

Thoughts?

:hand: :hand: :hand:

And now here you are, a member of a dying species about to be replaced by uppity females, people of color, people who aren't even Christians, and people with funny last names.

I'll light a candle for you. :laugh:

How can we "lose elections" when we "cheat" all the time? lol

Back