Slandering the Nazis.

Nah, I prefer not to waste my time with inanity

You mean that your ego won't allow you to find out how much of a sucker you are. If you find anything I said or showed anywhere that you think is untrue, you just let me know. I can fix that.

To hell with what I have. What do your own eyeballs have! LOOK at the pictures. You can see how they were altered. For a couple, if they weren't, do you have any idea how difficult it would be to reconstruct the backgrounds that wouldn't have been there "if" they were real? Then there is the one that looks like a Nazi hero pointing a rifle at a woman and child. Which was widely shown everywhere. But when you see the entire picture, you can see that he was actually pointing his rifle elsewhere.

Also, when it comes to credibility, there is a free documentary out there called "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Just enter the title into your browser. At the first website, click on it and scroll down the page. You will find all the various parts of that documentary. I would recommend starting out with part 21. Called "The Leuchter Findings." It is only about a half hour long. Watch it. See what a real Jew has to say.

I found the whole documentary to be overly long. In all, it is about 6 hours long. But in one of the part of it, (I don't remember which) They interview at least a couple different people who were actually inmates at some of those camps. You can see them tell the interviewer that conditions in the camps weren't as bad as is generally believed. (Though I would have to imagine that wasn't near the end of the war) People were allowed to watch movies, put on plays, form sports teams, and in Auschwitz at least, weather permissible, go swimming. Jews who worked in those camps were also paid. Which they could buy things with. Even if it was only fiat "camp money." In that regard, it probably wasn't a lot different from what was being done with some coal miners in the U.S. Where they were paid in "company script" that they could buy things from the company store that they needed.

There's thousands of photos contradicting your fake photos

There's thousands of photos contradicting your fake photos

The photos I showed were showing photos that were faked. Why should that be so hard to understand. And if they were faked, what makes you think that any other pictures you saw weren't faked too. Or being explained as something they weren't. Such as, for instance, pictures of Russian civilians who were supposedly hung by Nazis. In total, Russian communists are said to have caused the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! It's too bad there aren't any pictures (that I know of) of the Armenian genocide. Then you could be told that the Nazis did that too. And you would have gobbled it right up like an obedient slave. Also, here is a picture of one of many coins that were minted. Though they weren't "camp money." I don't remember exactly what they were all about. Just look up "coins with swastika and star of david on them." Let me know what you find out.
Nazi - jew coin.jpg

mming. In that regard, it probably wasn't a lot different from what was being done with some coal miners in the U.S. Where they were paid in "company script" that they could buy things from the company store that they needed.

The coal miners were free to leave.

The coal miners were free to leave.

That may be. But as I was telling someone else, if not for the allies declaring war on Germany, there probably wouldn't have been many (if any) jewish internment camps. They all would have been deported. Either to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement, or to any other country that would be stupid enough to take them.

That may be. But as I was telling someone else, if not for the allies declaring war on Germany, there probably wouldn't have been many (if any) jewish internment camps. They all would have been deported. Either to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement, or to any other country that would be stupid enough to take them.

.... like yours.

The photos I showed were showing photos that were faked. Why should that be so hard to understand. And if they were faked, what makes you think that any other pictures you saw weren't faked too. Or being explained as something they weren't. Such as, for instance, pictures of Russian civilians who were supposedly hung by Nazis. In total, Russian communists are said to have caused the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! It's too bad there aren't any pictures (that I know of) of the Armenian genocide. Then you could be told that the Nazis did that too. And you would have gobbled it right up like an obedient slave. Also, here is a picture of one of many coins that were minted. Though they weren't "camp money." I don't remember exactly what they were all about. Just look up "coins with swastika and star of david on them." Let me know what you find out.
View attachment 7108

And you would have gobbled it right up like an obedient slave.

I don't remember exactly what they were all about. Just look up "coins with swastika and star of david on them." Let me know what you find out, cuz i just gobbled it right up like an obedient slave.

No they weren't... As long as the were working they OWED money to the company store .. and they were paid in company vouchers. Coal mine owners had private armies.

What you say is true also. Granted, I don't know what debtors prisons were like back then. And even today somebody can be thrown in jail for owing money. As in child support. They could have left owing money to the company. But I don't know how that would have turned out. Also, jobs were probably in short supply back then. And there wasn't much (if any at all) welfare safety net for people. So if you had a job, the company pretty much owned your ass. And if they found work as a laborer elsewhere, chances are that they would have been equally exploited there too. So really, there wasn't much they could do.

And you would have gobbled it right up like an obedient slave.

I don't remember exactly what they were all about. Just look up "coins with swastika and star of david on them." Let me know what you find out, cuz i just gobbled it right up like an obedient slave.

The coin I showed was REAL. I even showed you a picture of it. So there is nothing to "gobble up" there. Unlike films of Nazi atrocities. Where you just had to take some jew or jew lovers word that they were of Nazi atrocities. Or the fable that 6 million jews were killed, mostly through using gas chambers, in Nazi "death camps."

Yeah, we are, Manning, Assange, we know the drill, your nazis threw all kindsa folk in prisons, ovens and graves.

You only think you know the drill. The Nazis probably threw a lot of commies in jail. Probably partially because by the time Hitler came to power, the Russian jew Bolshevik communists had most likely already slaughtered millions. Some of whom probably were able to flee to Germany. Where they told the Nazis first hand what was going on over there. Which they no doubt already knew. Because after WW I, the allies actually sent troops into Russia to help fight the Bolsheviks. As for the ovens, they mean nothing. If you believe in the gassing bullshit, you should know that there was no way in hell those crematoriums could have kept up with the numbers that idiots say were gassed.

No they weren't... As long as the were working they OWED money to the company store .. and they were paid in company vouchers. Coal mine owners had private armies.

They could choose not to work in the coal mines. Jews did not have that choice.

Why do you have such hate for people based on their race, religion, ethnicity? Don't you think it makes for a much more terrible way to live?

You only think you know the drill. The Nazis probably threw a lot of commies in jail. Probably partially because by the time Hitler came to power, the Russian jew Bolshevik communists had most likely already slaughtered millions. Some of whom probably were able to flee to Germany. Where they told the Nazis first hand what was going on over there. Which they no doubt already knew. Because after WW I, the allies actually sent troops into Russia to help fight the Bolsheviks. As for the ovens, they mean nothing. If you believe in the gassing bullshit, you should know that there was no way in hell those crematoriums could have kept up with the numbers that idiots say were gassed.

Based on your reasoning, all those bolshevik massacres were probably lies, also, because we know those Russians are big liars. All the videos I have seen of the Russian revolution are probably fake. The murdering Nazis made up all kinds of stuff to justify their killing making people believe the economic situation was caused by the Jews rather than their own incompetent leadership.

They could choose not to work in the coal mines. Jews did not have that choice.

Why do you have such hate for people based on their race, religion, ethnicity? Don't you think it makes for a much more terrible way to live?

How in the hell would you know what choice jews in jewish internment camps had. You already got the "6 million killed" as wrong as shit. Why not just give up now. Save yourself more embarrassment. Next, apparently you never read my thread "Can you murder a murderer?" Even better yet, look up and read the book "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Also, I just started a new thread for you to smear more bullshit on. It is called "American Evil." Leave a comment. If you dare.

Back