Slandering the Nazis.

You should be putting this CRAP in the "The holocaust lie" thread. But let's go your route. The Polish government put up a new plaque at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz that says that 1.5 million jews died there. They had an older one there when Russia was running the place that said 4 million jews were murdered there. So with it now saying that 1.5 million jews died there instead, what does that alone do to your bullshit "6 million" number. And who would know better, the Polish government or you? Also, with the deaths at Auschwitz being that much lower, you can bet your ann frank lovin ass that the deaths at all the other jewish internment camps were equally lower too. So now, where does that leave your bullshit "6 million" number.

So you're still quibbling about numbers then.

You should be putting this CRAP in the "The holocaust lie" thread. But let's go your route. The Polish government put up a new plaque at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz that says that 1.5 million jews died there. They had an older one there when Russia was running the place that said 4 million jews were murdered there. So with it now saying that 1.5 million jews died there instead, what does that alone do to your bullshit "6 million" number. And who would know better, the Polish government or you? Also, with the deaths at Auschwitz being that much lower, you can bet your ann frank lovin ass that the deaths at all the other jewish internment camps were equally lower too. So now, where does that leave your bullshit "6 million" number.

Are you under the false assumption,Auschwitz is the only Concentration Camp?

I agree Germany didn't start WW1.
If anyone is to blame it's the guys who shot the Arch-Duke

The Arch Duke story is absurd. No one was that popular. WWI began as Germany got closer to having a direct link to the oil fields of the Middle East. The same fields that current wars are centered around, or over, if you prefer.

Gee,I wonder what happened to those missing 6 million Jews?
Drown in the deluxe Swimming pool for inmates at Auschwitz?

Fandango is correct. There are newspaper accounts from long before WWII of "six million Jews" being in peril. Six million is some sort of mystical number for Jews. It is not dissimilar to the chants of 3 million more votes than Trump got.

The Arch-Duke was the match that started the fire

The excuse, yes. But not the real reason. Consider it a false flag. The, "Orient Express" rail line was nearing completion. Germany's big problem is that it has no domestic oil. Access to those oil fields would have made Germany an even greater economic (and military) threat to Europe.

The excuse, yes. But not the real reason. Consider it a false flag. The, "Orient Express" rail line was nearing completion. Germany's big problem is that it has no domestic oil. Access to those oil fields would have made Germany an even greater economic (and military) threat to Europe.

All the alliances came into play after the Arch-Duke selfishly got assassinated!

No. I mean what they were. Jewish internment camps. And why aren't you calling them "death camps." Don't tell me I made some progress with you.

None,I was hoping you would bring up the cool swimming pool at Auschwitz!
To bad Anne and Margot didn't pack their swimming suits!tumblr_o1fmryaFNd1swrhkbo1_540.jpg

Not long ago I watched a two hour program on the History Channel. It was about researchers looking for mass graves and other evidence to support the tales of Auschwitz. The conclusion of the investigators was that Germany was really good at hiding stuff.

Not long ago I watched a two hour program on the History Channel. It was about researchers looking for mass graves and other evidence to support the tales of Auschwitz. The conclusion of the investigators was that Germany was really good at hiding stuff.

Of course. They couldn't say it was all bullshit. Now could they. I would be willing to bet that they didn't mention that the "gas chamber" there was a bunch of crap too.

Of course. They couldn't say it was all bullshit. Now could they. I would be willing to bet that they didn't mention that the "gas chamber" there was a bunch of crap too.

How do you explain the Holocaust survivors that saw friends and family come off the trains,then sent straight to the ovens

It is impossible to slander the Nazis, most people don't even know half of the messed up stuff they did in the death camps especially when the war was nearing an end and they started the "final solution" which was basically an attempt to get rid of them and bury their crimes in the hopes they could hide their own complicity.

Back