Slandering the Nazis.

That may be. But as I was telling someone else, if not for the allies declaring war on Germany, there probably wouldn't have been many (if any) jewish internment camps. They all would have been deported. Either to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement, or to any other country that would be stupid enough to take them.

The internment camps began in the 1930s before Allies declared war on anybody. Even war with Allies did not require concentration camps. The U. S. had been neutral in the European conflict until Germany declared war on America.

Maybe Hitler should not have started the war (although I have a feeling you are going to tell me Germany really didn't start it).

Based on your reasoning, all those bolshevik massacres were probably lies, also, because we know those Russians are big liars. All the videos I have seen of the Russian revolution are probably fake. The murdering Nazis made up all kinds of stuff to justify their killing making people believe the economic situation was caused by the Jews rather than their own incompetent leadership.

First of all, maybe you will believe an actual intellectual Nobel Laureate. Who was a historian and novelist.
Solzhenitsyn.jpg

Next, Germany was more scientifically advanced than the U.S. We wouldn't even have gotten to the moon when we did if not for a Nazi. Also, let's look at today. The U.S. economy isn't shit compared to Germany. The U.S. is way larger with far more natural resources and arable land than Germany. The U.S. also has 319 million people. Germany only has around 81 million. For one particular year in recent tomes, the total yearly value of U.S. exports was 1 trillion, 612 billion. The yearly total value of Germany's exports was 1 trillion, 492 billion. The U.S. is a third world country compared to Germany. And Germans don't have to pay for college or health care. And you want to give me shit about the Germans being incompetent?!

The internment camps began in the 1930s before Allies declared war on anybody. Even war with Allies did not require concentration camps. The U. S. had been neutral in the European conflict until Germany declared war on America.

Maybe Hitler should not have started the war (although I have a feeling you are going to tell me Germany really didn't start it).

I have to admit that I don't know when Germany started building jewish internment camps. Nor does it matter. Because their aim was to deport them. And they were doing so. Until war put an end to it. As far as the U.S. being neutral, you have to be high! The U.S. was sending supplies and munitions to England with our navy protecting them. Or ships the U.S. gave to England through that "Lend, Lease" thing. The only thing Hitler did by declaring war was to make it official.

First of all, maybe you will believe an actual intellectual Nobel Laureate. Who was a historian and novelist.
View attachment 7119

Next, Germany was more scientifically advanced than the U.S. We wouldn't even have gotten to the moon when we did if not for a Nazi. Also, let's look at today. The U.S. economy isn't shit compared to Germany. The U.S. is way larger with far more natural resources and arable land than Germany. The U.S. also has 319 million people. Germany only has around 81 million. For one particular year in recent tomes, the total yearly value of U.S. exports was 1 trillion, 612 billion. The yearly total value of Germany's exports was 1 trillion, 492 billion. The U.S. is a third world country compared to Germany. And Germans don't have to pay for college or health care. And you want to give me shit about the Germans being incompetent?!

Incompetent by bungling themselves into WWI that put the German economy in such bad shape with reparations. When a domestic economy is terrible, the leaders often invent foreign enemies to distract public attention and invoke public sacrifice (North Korea). Hitler chose the Jews to blame causing one of the worst catastrophes in history. Hitler is one of the most despicable humans ever to live and destroyed Germany and 60 million people.

That may be. But as I was telling someone else, if not for the allies declaring war on Germany, there probably wouldn't have been many (if any) jewish internment camps. They all would have been deported. Either to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement, or to any other country that would be stupid enough to take them.

"The Final Solution"!

I have to admit that I don't know when Germany started building jewish internment camps. Nor does it matter. Because their aim was to deport them. And they were doing so. Until war put an end to it. As far as the U.S. being neutral, you have to be high! The U.S. was sending supplies and munitions to England with our navy protecting them. Or ships the U.S. gave to England through that "Lend, Lease" thing. The only thing Hitler did by declaring war was to make it official.

Hitler was the real victim?huh?

The fact that someone like fandango walks around freely and posts on the internet clearly illustrates our nation's failure to address the mental health issue seriously.

Incompetent by bungling themselves into WWI that put the German economy in such bad shape with reparations. When a domestic economy is terrible, the leaders often invent foreign enemies to distract public attention and invoke public sacrifice (North Korea). Hitler chose the Jews to blame causing one of the worst catastrophes in history. Hitler is one of the most despicable humans ever to live and destroyed Germany and 60 million people.

First of all, Germany didn't start WW I. They just got sucked into it like everybody else. And it did ruin their economy. What you next say is true. Roosevelt did just that. Not only with Germany, but Japan as well. (Though Japan was more deserving of it) And when Hitler viewed the jews as the enemy, he wasn't inventing anything. It was true! You are the one who is despicable.

The fact that someone like fandango walks around freely and posts on the internet clearly illustrates our nation's failure to address the mental health issue seriously.

You're the one who is crazy. Need proof? Show me what I said anywhere that you think is wrong and why.

The final solution never happened. I already PROVED that in my thread, The holocaust lie.

We all know you have four photos,which contradict the 1000's of Holocaust photos,Russian,British,American Soldiers who liberated the camps.
All the eye witness Jewish survivors.
And last but not least,a beautiful young eye witness and her sister who died at a Concentration campthe-frank-familymargot-otto-anne-and-edith-frank-on-merwedeplein-in-amsterdam-1941.jpg

First of all, Germany didn't start WW I. They just got sucked into it like everybody else. And it did ruin their economy. What you next say is true. Roosevelt did just that. Not only with Germany, but Japan as well. (Though Japan was more deserving of it) And when Hitler viewed the jews as the enemy, he wasn't inventing anything. It was true! You are the one who is despicable.

I agree Germany didn't start WW1.
If anyone is to blame it's the guys who shot the Arch-Duke

We all know you have four photos,which contradict the 1000's of Holocaust photos,Russian,British,American Soldiers who liberated the camps.
All the eye witness Jewish survivors.
And last but not least,a beautiful young eye witness and her sister who died at a Concentration campView attachment 7130

In a later post to my thread, I included more pictures of newspaper clippings that spoke of something bad supposedly happening to 6 million jews well before WW II. Along with a couple of photographs I had of a swimming pool they had for inmates at Auschwitz. Which was said to have been the worst of the worst "death camp."

I agree Germany didn't start WW1.
If anyone is to blame it's the guys who shot the Arch-Duke

The real blame is on all the stupid alliances the various powers in Europe had with each other. Giving the all the royals ample opportunity to find "glory" through warfare.

In a later post to my thread, I included more pictures of newspaper clippings that spoke of something bad supposedly happening to 6 million jews well before WW II. Along with a couple of photographs I had of a swimming pool they had for inmates at Auschwitz. Which was said to have been the worst of the worst "death camp."

Gee,I wonder what happened to those missing 6 million Jews?
Drown in the deluxe Swimming pool for inmates at Auschwitz?

Gee,I wonder what happened to those missing 6 million Jews?
Drown in the deluxe Swimming pool for inmates at Auschwitz?

They weren't missing. They never existed. Just as all the bad things that supposedly happened in the newspaper clippings I showed in my other thread didn't exist. What I think is going on is that the whole 6 million thing is some sort of "holy" kabbalah number. You shouldn't fall for their voodoo bullshit.

They weren't missing. They never existed. Just as all the bad things that supposedly happened in the newspaper clippings I showed in my other thread didn't exist. What I think is going on is that the whole 6 million thing is some sort of "holy" kabbalah number. You shouldn't fall for their voodoo bullshit.

6 million people had friends,relatives,jobs,history!
I'm not sure you believe your assumptions.
Just wish it was true!
They had a nice autographed copy of Mein Kampf in a Toledo used book store.
Would make a nice Passover gift to yourself:)

6 million people had friends,relatives,jobs,history!
I'm not sure you believe your assumptions.
Just wish it was true!
They had a nice autographed copy of Mein Kampf in a Toledo used book store.
Would make a nice Passover gift to yourself:)

You should be putting this CRAP in the "The holocaust lie" thread. But let's go your route. The Polish government put up a new plaque at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz that says that 1.5 million jews died there. They had an older one there when Russia was running the place that said 4 million jews were murdered there. So with it now saying that 1.5 million jews died there instead, what does that alone do to your bullshit "6 million" number. And who would know better, the Polish government or you? Also, with the deaths at Auschwitz being that much lower, you can bet your ann frank lovin ass that the deaths at all the other jewish internment camps were equally lower too. So now, where does that leave your bullshit "6 million" number.

Back