So now Trump was tortured in jail

archives

Verified User
Trump campaign fundraising email says he was ‘tortured’ in jail”

“Former President Trump’s campaign in a Monday fundraising email criticized his treatment at the Fulton County Jail in Georgia, saying he was “tortured” while getting his historic mug shot at the jail.”

“I want you to remember what they did to me. They tortured me in the Fulton County Jail”

“Trump surrendered last August to the Fulton County Jail, a stipulation of his criminal indictment in Georgia. Upon arriving to the jail in a presidential-style motorcade, Trump was booked, fingerprinted and photographed for a mug shot. The process took about 20 minutes

Sad enough a guy running for President feels he has to lie like this but even sadder that the MAGA cult actually believes all the shit he shovels

was Biden's uncle eating by cannibals?

your hypocrisy is showing
Wrong, on many levels

First off Biden said his uncle’s plane was shot down in New Guinea and added, “they never found the body because there used to be — there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.” Which isn’t quite the same as saying his uncle was eaten by cannibals

Second, Biden, nor anyone associated with Biden, used the statement to fund raise and raise money from donors

And Third, Democrats didn’t believe Biden as the MAGA cult does Trump, guarantee sooner or later one of the MAGA cult here will echo that Trump was tortured in Georgia

Want to try again?

Wrong, on many levels

First off Biden said his uncle’s plane was shot down in New Guinea and added, “they never found the body because there used to be — there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.” Which isn’t quite the same as saying his uncle was eaten by cannibals

Second, Biden, nor anyone associated with Biden, used the statement to fund raise and raise money from donors

And Third, Democrats didn’t believe Biden as the MAGA cult does Trump, guarantee sooner or later one of the MAGA cult here will echo that Trump was tortured in Georgia

Want to try again?
the plane was shot down in the ocean - which is why the body was not recovered

But Biden still suggested he could of been eaten by cannibals

thanks for proving my point - at no point did I justify Trump's dumb shit - yet here you are - being the hypocrite I claimed and justifying the bullshit from Dementia Joe

“they never found the body because there used to be — there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.”

you are a gas lighting shit stain too. This is saying his uncle was eaten by cannibals - he gave no other alternative

Anybody who's too ignorant to know that it's "could HAVE been" not "could OF been" has no credibility in anything else they say.

thanks for proving my point - at no point did I justify Trump's dumb shit - yet here you are - being the hypocrite I claimed and justifying the bullshit from Dementia Joe

“they never found the body because there used to be — there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.”

you are a gas lighting shit stain too. This is saying his uncle was eaten by cannibals - he gave no other alternative

Biden was merely speculating that his uncle MIGHT/COULD HAVE BEEN eaten by cannibals.

You swallow every outrageous, preposterous Trump lie-turd Trump shits into your mouth, then make a BFD out of the most innocuous comments by Biden.

Trumpers are the sleaziest, filthiest scum to ever ooze their way across the face of the Earth.

“Former President Trump’s campaign in a Monday fundraising email criticized his treatment at the Fulton County Jail in Georgia, saying he was “tortured” while getting his historic mug shot at the jail.”

“I want you to remember what they did to me. They tortured me in the Fulton County Jail”

“Trump surrendered last August to the Fulton County Jail, a stipulation of his criminal indictment in Georgia. Upon arriving to the jail in a presidential-style motorcade, Trump was booked, fingerprinted and photographed for a mug shot. The process took about 20 minutes

Sad enough a guy running for President feels he has to lie like this but even sadder that the MAGA cult actually believes all the shit he shovels
Did South Africa torture Biden in jail when he was arrested while visiting Mandela ?

call it a microaggression, bitch.

Anybody who's too ignorant to know that it's "could HAVE been" not "could OF been" has no credibility in anything else they say.

Biden was merely speculating that his uncle MIGHT/COULD HAVE BEEN eaten by cannibals.

You swallow every outrageous, preposterous Trump lie-turd Trump shits into your mouth, then make a BFD out of the most innocuous comments by Biden.

Trumpers are the sleaziest, filthiest scum to ever ooze their way across the face of the Earth.
Umm the military knows exactly what happened to Uncle Bosey and it does not involve Cannibals.

the only point they proved is that you are stupid. Thus a true Magat.

Your 'whatAboutBiden' DOES NOT work here.

Saying his uncle MIGHT have been eaten by cannibals (swam to nearest shore) or a shark are two of the potential options a crash in that area could produce. Just as saying he might have drown is an option.

Trump saying “I want you to remember what they did to me. They tortured me in the Fulton County Jail”, is just a flat out lie. The type he knows is so stupid that only his Magats will defend it and then rush to send him money over.

Did Biden say his Uncle was eaten by cannibals, no, and, quite noticeably, you ignored points two and three, Biden didn’t attempt to raise money off this, nor, did Democrats send money

Not “gaslighting,” just pointing out the facts and your inability to invalidate them

the only point they proved is that you are stupid. Thus a true Magat.

Your 'whatAboutBiden' DOES NOT work here.

Saying his uncle MIGHT have been eaten by cannibals (swam to nearest shore) or a shark are two of the potential options a crash in that area could produce. Just as saying he might have drown is an option.

Trump saying “I want you to remember what they did to me. They tortured me in the Fulton County Jail”, is just a flat out lie. The type he knows is so stupid that only his Magats will defend it and then rush to send him money over.
THE MILITARY says Uncle Bosey went down with the plane. They did rescue another one of the plane's occupants however. They know EXACTLY what happened.

Wrong, on many levels

Want to try again?
you're right. he just implies shit all the time. like the decepticon he is.
eMAaP2u.jpg

Back