So now Trump was tortured in jail

Umm the military knows exactly what happened to Uncle Bosey and it does not involve Cannibals.
Ah, try to keep up “earl,” Biden implying cannibals is no where near or even remotely related to Trump saying he was tortured in jail, in fact, it is a shitty whataboutism

As I’ve said in the past, a Trump lemming calling someone else a liar is like a Bernie Madoff defender labeling another a thief, the hypocrisy could not be any more visible
you shit stains are a joke

I hate Trump ALMOST as much as I hate Biden

I call them both out for being shit stains

you partisan assholes....not so much

Ah, try to keep up “earl,” Biden implying cannibals is no where near or even remotely related to Trump saying he was tortured in jail, in fact, it is a shitty whataboutism
Trump's campaign email is not the same as Biden saying something directly to the press

also he didn't imply it - he states the reason - it was because of cannibals

try to keep up shit stains -

THE MILITARY says Uncle Bosey went down with the plane. They did rescue another one of the plane's occupants however. They know EXACTLY what happened.
No they DO NOT know exactly what happened.

If they do tell me was he eaten by a shark or did he simply drown?

At best the experts say it is 'highly unlikely' he was eaten by cannibals.

You had a low altitude crash what was survived by one crew member who managed to get pulled out of the water by a barge, some time after. It is certainly within the realm of possibility that Bidens uncle could have swam to the nearest shore line and been taken by cannibals.

You can believe all you want that it is unlikely but that is not fact nor proof.

Umm the military knows exactly what happened to Uncle Bosey and it does not involve Cannibals.

Wrong.

They know about what happened to the aircraft, but cannot say for certain what happened to the men onboard.

According to the Pentagon’s Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency, Biden’s uncle, known by the family as “Bosie,” died on May 14, 1944, while a passenger on an Army Air Forces plane that, “for unknown reasons,” was forced to ditch in the Pacific Ocean off the northern coast of New Guinea. “Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft’s nose hit the water hard,” the agency states in its listing of Finnegan. “Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash.”

The agency said Finnegan was a passenger on the plane when it was lost. “He has not been associated with any remains recovered from the area after the war and is still unaccounted-for,” according to the agency.

Wrong, on many levels

First off Biden said his uncle’s plane was shot down in New Guinea and added, “they never found the body because there used to be — there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.” Which isn’t quite the same as saying his uncle was eaten by cannibals

Second, Biden, nor anyone associated with Biden, used the statement to fund raise and raise money from donors

And Third, Democrats didn’t believe Biden as the MAGA cult does Trump, guarantee sooner or later one of the MAGA cult here will echo that Trump was tortured in Georgia

Want to try again?
Poor anchovies, it's all Corn Pops fault

Trump's campaign email is not the same as Biden saying something directly to the press

also he didn't imply it - he states the reason - it was because of cannibals

try to keep up shit stains -
Amazing, I provided the exact quote, what Biden said, and no where in there did Biden say his uncle was eaten by cannibals

And again, third time you ignored the real questions here, did Biden try to raise money off of his statement, and, will a single Democrat send Biden a dime cause he said something about his uncle

Either quit attempting deflections or just fade away, you are making yourself look foolish with your whataboutism

Amazing, I provided the exact quote, what Biden said, and no where in there did Biden say his uncle was eaten by cannibals

And again, third time you ignored the real questions here, did Biden try to raise money off of his statement, and, will a single Democrat send Biden a dime cause he said something about his uncle

Either quit attempting deflections or just fade away, you are making yourself look foolish with your whataboutism
he said his body was not found because of cannibals on the Island

what does because mean shit stain?

"“they never found the body because there used to be — there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.”

"the reason the body was not found is cannibals exist in that part of New Guinea. for real!"

he said his body was not found because of cannibals on the Island

what does because mean shit stain?

"“they never found the body because there used to be — there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.”

"the reason the body was not found is cannibals exist in that part of New Guinea. for real!"
Just proved my point, he never said cannibals ate his uncle, and as useless as it is, fifth time you failed to address the other question presented by the thread

You got nothing here

Yeah right
fuck off shit stain. from the very first debate when he and Rand Paul got into it and he said he would kill the kids of terrorists, I knew he was not presidential - just a shit stain authoritarian like the democrats are full of

Just proved my point, he never said cannibals ate his uncle, and as useless as it is, fifth time you failed to address the other question presented by the thread

You got nothing here
no - you proved my point

you retards will defend all of Biden's idiocy - even him accusing cannibals of eating his uncle

shit stains "he didn't say cannibals ate his uncle, he just implied it. the cannibals could of done a proper burial! He only said the reason his uncle wasn't found was becuase of cannibals. stop reading into things"

Back