So now Trump was tortured in jail

Do I believe that Fannie WIllis had her goons "crunch" Trump?

Yeah, I do. That is entirely consistent with her behavior. Click the cuffs several notches past skin contact to create pain? Yes - that sounds just like her - and you squeal with delight at the idea - because Trump threatens absolute power by your party.
So you believe that magically handcuffs were put on him, without anyone seeing it, and those invisible handcuffs were used to torture trump. And I guess those magical handcuffs prevented trump from telling the Secret Service agents who surrounded him that he was being horrible tortured?

Do those mysterious "goons" include the Secret Service?

No, You reading comprehension is killing you. I said those who committed violence are committing criminal acts and should be prosecuted.

So?

We all know that those who commit violence on behalf of your party are NOT prosecuted. That we have a two tiered system of injustice.

Yet you spend every single day spreading the big lie and impugning those who WERE prosecuted for protesting the 2020 election, and never say a word about those who killed 39 cops, raped 19 people, and caused over a trillion dollars in damages due to arson and looting.

No, you have no time for that - enemies of the party protested - you have priorities - Uber Alles democrat.

I did not say they should be prosecuted for their beliefs. We don't know their beliefs and beliefs can never be criminal. My point was that most of those who attaced the Capitol did so because they believed Trump's lies about election fraud.

You don't know their beliefs, but "most of those who attaced (sic) the Capitol did so because they believed Trump's lies about election fraud."

ROFL

One in five ADMIT they engaged in election fraud in 2020 - but your party says "NUHN UHN" so you say "NUHN UHN". You don't care about facts, only the party matters.

This is the sort of insane exaggerated allegations that must be made to support genocide.

Ohh, genocide...

Good one comrade. That will defeat any and all facts. Strong emotion stirring up hatred against the enemy of the party.

You deserve a hearty "Sieg Heil" for that one indeed.

So you believe that magically handcuffs were put on him, without anyone seeing it, and those invisible handcuffs were used to torture trump. And I guess those magical handcuffs prevented trump from telling the Secret Service agents who surrounded him that he was being horrible tortured?

Do those mysterious "goons" include the Secret Service?

I believe YOU would do it to Trump if you only could. In the Fulton County courthouse - damn right the bailiffs would do it. If they could figure out a way to tune him up with a phone book, they would have done that too.

I believe YOU would do it to Trump if you only could. In the Fulton County courthouse - damn right the bailiffs would do it. If they could figure out a way to tune him up with a phone book, they would have done that too.
Why would bailiffs be involved with booking at all?

Trying to put him in handcuffs would just create a problem with the Secret Service, and would have no possible gain. The sheriffs made the right decision not to handcuff him.
I'm not the one making the claim, Comrade. I'm just acknowledging that it's plausible and is consistent with the behavior of you Communists.
Everyone is a communist to you.

Ohh, genocide...

Good one comrade. That will defeat any and all facts. Strong emotion stirring up hatred against the enemy of the party.

You deserve a hearty "Sieg Heil" for that one indeed.
If Biden told me to storm the Capitol Building, I would wonder what is wrong with Biden. I certainly would not do that. Do you see the difference?

If Biden told me to storm the Capitol Building, I would wonder what is wrong with Biden. I certainly would not do that. Do you see the difference?

No.

I only see you trying to promote the big lie.

You want to insinuate that Trump told someone to storm the Capitol Building - which you know is a fucking lie - but you have your party, which leaves no room for integrity.

So?

We all know that those who commit violence on behalf of your party are NOT prosecuted. That we have a two tiered system of injustice.

Yet you spend every single day spreading the big lie and impugning those who WERE prosecuted for protesting the 2020 election, and never say a word about those who killed 39 cops, raped 19 people, and caused over a trillion dollars in damages due to arson and looting.

No, you have no time for that - enemies of the party protested - you have priorities - Uber Alles democrat.

You don't know their beliefs, but "most of those who attaced (sic) the Capitol did so because they believed Trump's lies about election fraud."

One in five ADMIT they engaged in election fraud in 2020 - but your party says "NUHN UHN" so you say "NUHN UHN". You don't care about facts, only the party matters.
The 39 dead cop story is a crock. It must have come from your usual news sources.

Anybody from either side who committed crimes should be prosecuted. You only want to punish those from one side. There were more arrested and convicted for the BLM riots than January 6.

The 39 dead cop story is a crock. It must have come from your usual news sources.

Anybody from either side who committed crimes should be prosecuted. You only want to punish those from one side. There were more arrested and convicted for the BLM riots than January 6.

ROFL

So then,
1719519513679.png

Back