So now Trump was tortured in jail

was Biden's uncle eating by cannibals?

your hypocrisy is showing
No One really knows for sure, but it is possible!

Biden never said that his uncle was eaten by cannibals- But he said that "Uncle could have been captured by cannibals"!

Why do you think it was impossible? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN Mr. Pissy Pants?

Last edited:
Trump campaign fundraising email says he was ‘tortured’ in jail”

“Former President Trump’s campaign in a Monday fundraising email criticized his treatment at the Fulton County Jail in Georgia, saying he was “tortured” while getting his historic mug shot at the jail.”

“I want you to remember what they did to me. They tortured me in the Fulton County Jail”

“Trump surrendered last August to the Fulton County Jail, a stipulation of his criminal indictment in Georgia. Upon arriving to the jail in a presidential-style motorcade, Trump was booked, fingerprinted and photographed for a mug shot. The process took about 20 minutes

Sad enough a guy running for President feels he has to lie like this but even sadder that the MAGA cult actually believes all the shit he shovels
Tortured, ahhhhh, maybe that is where he got in scars on his beautiful body ?

Another one with a shitty deflection and inability to actually address the thread

Stick to your corny copy and paste memes

Poor anchovies,

overflow-310511-jpg.1564246

“Former President Trump’s campaign in a Monday fundraising email criticized his treatment at the Fulton County Jail in Georgia, saying he was “tortured” while getting his historic mug shot at the jail.”

“I want you to remember what they did to me. They tortured me in the Fulton County Jail”

“Trump surrendered last August to the Fulton County Jail, a stipulation of his criminal indictment in Georgia. Upon arriving to the jail in a presidential-style motorcade, Trump was booked, fingerprinted and photographed for a mug shot. The process took about 20 minutes

Sad enough a guy running for President feels he has to lie like this but even sadder that the MAGA cult actually believes all the shit he shovels

giphy.gif

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Wrong, on many levels

First off Biden said his uncle’s plane was shot down in New Guinea and added, “they never found the body because there used to be — there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.” Which isn’t quite the same as saying his uncle was eaten by cannibals

Second, Biden, nor anyone associated with Biden, used the statement to fund raise and raise money from donors

And Third, Democrats didn’t believe Biden as the MAGA cult does Trump, guarantee sooner or later one of the MAGA cult here will echo that Trump was tortured in Georgia

Want to try again?

You really are too stupid and pathetic for words halfwit. :rofl2:

LMAO

Biden is a serial liar; therefore, Biden is unethical. Morons who vote for Biden should STFU when it comes to their candidate.

1017e2001c0702dc1b882fe65a82a44a.jpg
I'm not voting for Biden, but anyone who votes for Trump is evil because they are voting for a draft-dodging, adulterous, kiddie raping, oath-breaking traitor. Evil people will burn in Hell just like you, Trump Dummy.

8uzg4c.gif

“QP” put it all into focus back at the offset of this thread. With all the attempted deflections and whataboutisms by the MAGA cult, this thread only confirms what he offered:

Trump saying “I want you to remember what they did to me. They tortured me in the Fulton County Jail”, is just a flat out lie. The type he knows is so stupid that only his Magats will defend it and then rush to send him money over.

shit stains "he didn't say cannibals ate his uncle, he just implied it. the cannibals could of done a proper burial! He only said the reason his uncle wasn't found was becuase of cannibals. stop reading into things"
The real shit stain is the person who does not understand that there were 3 people in that plane crash Bidens uncle disappeared from.

One was fished out of the water by a barge and survived.

The other disappeared either died on impact, or may have been killed by a shark(s) in the water, or may have drown.

Saying the above as POTENTIAL for the 2nd guy DOES NOT mean i am claiming he died via drowning, or via shark or via impact. I am saying those are some of the potential answers.

Biden's uncle may have drown or been eaten by a shark or got taken by cannibals. ONly a shitstain does not understand the OPTIONS are NOT a claim.

Back