So they found this shooter before he ever took a shot...

Keep in mind in order to be a shooter, you have to pull the trigger. He could have changed his mind. Nah. I'm not going to do it.
He was there for a reason...with a gun...If he had changed his mind he would have left before he was spotted...
I'm not sure why you're questioning this...they aren't charging him with taking shots at the President...

He was there for a reason...with a gun...If he had changed his mind he would have left before he was spotted...
I'm not sure why you're questioning this...they aren't charging him with taking shots at the President...
So far he has only been charged with possession of a firearm by a felon.

Not even sure it qualifies as an assassination "attempt".

The Government did a great job protecting Donald trump.
Ok...I guess he was just came to Florida from Hawaii to have lunch... and point the weapon through the fence...he did bring food...;) They are investigating it as an assassination attempt...according to the press conference happening now...

Last edited:
That does seem to be why he was there...
Quite likely. It is like getting caught in a bank with a robbery note when you are in line. You cannot be charged with bank robbery. You can see some jail time for intent. You can be sent to mental health professionals. Try taking bank robbery to court for having intentions. Until the act, he has not robbed a bank.
Are you saying you cannot understand the difference? That is likely. The would be assassin fled before Trump got in range.

Quite likely. It is like getting caught in a bank with a robbery note when you are in line. You cannot be charged with bank robbery. You can see some jail time for intent. You can be sent to mental health professionals. Try taking bank robbery to court for having intentions. Until the act, he has not robbed a bank.
Are you saying you cannot understand the difference? That is likely. The would be assassin fled before Trump got in range.
DON'T TRY TO PLAY WORD GAMES, SYBIL!

Like you, he support assassinations. Like you, he wants to start a civil war.

DON'T TRY TO START A CIVIL WAR YOU CANNOT WIN!
where and when did I EVER condone any assassination or even an assassination attempt?
stop all your lying.
you don't need to keep showing us you are an ASSHOLE we already know it.

Keep in mind in order to be a shooter, you have to pull the trigger. He could have changed his mind. Nah. I'm not going to do it.

has That's the problem with all this Top, ppl are afraid to "go there" cause its the Maga God, Trump we're talking about and God forbid....but lets be honest, truth be told, don't nobody really give a fuck about Trump and until this motherfucker is seriously hurt, God forbid, he's just another random victim of violence that ever motherfucker in this country, but especially our kids have to deal with every fuckin day, why is this white bitch any different, America? Our kids aren't running around the country spewing racial hatred, Trump is. Our kids aren't running around putting legal Haitian immigrants in harms way, Trump is, Our kids aren't at rallies celebrating violence, Trump is...BUT ITS OUR KIDS WHO HAVE TO FEAR UNTIL THE DAY THEY'RE OUT OF HARMS WAY, IE US SCHOOLS FOR THEIR LIVES, EVERY MOTHERFUCKIN DAY...AND WE SHOULD FIND PITY FOR TRUMP?? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE​

has That's the problem with all this Top, ppl are afraid to "go there" cause its the Maga God, Trump we're talking about and God forbid....but lets be honest, truth be told, don't nobody really give a fuck about Trump and until this motherfucker is seriously hurt, God forbid, he's just another random victim of violence that ever motherfucker in this country, but especially our kids have to deal with every fuckin day, why is this white bitch any different, America? Our kids aren't running around the country spewing racial hatred, Trump is. Our kids aren't running around putting legal Haitian immigrants in harms way, Trump is, Our kids aren't at rallies celebrating violence, Trump is...BUT ITS OUR KIDS WHO HAVE TO FEAR UNTIL THE DAY THEY'RE OUT OF HARMS WAY, IE US SCHOOLS FOR THEIR LIVES, EVERY MOTHERFUCKIN DAY...AND WE SHOULD FIND PITY FOR TRUMP?? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE​

DON'T TRY TO BLAME SCHOOL SHOOTERS ON TRUMP!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS AGAINST TRUMP ON TRUMP!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME THE ILLEGAL HAITIAN IMMIGRANTS ON TRUMP!

Back