So True

You are a pig, Tom, this is just another piece in the puzzle.

oink, oink

There was a time when I cared for your opinion, that time has past! Thank God we Brits are not so pompous and beholden to PC claptrap that we can laugh at ourselves. I will copy this and post it on Facebook so people can haver a good laugh at humourless Septics.

Last edited:
God, you must be the biggest blubbering vagina* on here even out blubbering Leon. To see you get so fucking hysterical really makes my day. Anyway off to do some more painting, she who must be obeyed is waving the big stick!!

Grind approved*

10/10

Would troll again

What was that, four replies to the same post? That's pretty good. He was so pissed that he had to come back 7 hours after the first three to reply again.

What was that, four replies to the same post? That's pretty good. He was so pissed that he had to come back 7 hours after the first three to reply again.

Wouldn't you be better employed boning up on your skills, so that you'll be better prepared next time for an interview?

My oldest son who works for Cisco in London had been offered a job with them in San Jose for $120,000, but because he found out that it is not that cheap to live there, they've upped their offer to $150,000. He is still thinking about it whilst you are still farting around. You are clearly a smart man, it's time that you stopped fucking around and upped your game!!

Last edited:
Wouldn't you be better employed boning up on your skills, so that you'll be better prepared next time for an interview?

My oldest son who works for Cisco in London had been offered a job with them in San Jose for $120,000, but because he found out that it is not that cheap to live there, they've upped their offer to $150,000. He is still thinking about it whilst you are still farting around. You are clearly a smart man, it's time that you stopped fucking around and upped your game!!

I wonder how many times Tom is going to tell us this? I think it is about three times now. Maybe, we can shoot for four! I can hardly wait, yawn

I wonder how many times Tom is going to tell us this? I think it is about three times now. Maybe, we can shoot for four! I can hardly wait, yawn

At least Tom seems to care about Watermark's future, whereas I don't believe anyone has seen a single time where you cared about Watermark's behavior.

But then; you are the Hypocrite Queen, with just little scraps of power.

I only found out on Friday that they've offered him $150,000 to move to San Jose, how did you know?

Last edited:
At least Tom seems to care about Watermark's future, whereas I don't believe anyone has seen a single time where you cared about Watermark's behavior.

But then; you are the Hypocrite Queen, with just little scraps of power.

Yes I do, I even offered to send him the scrote some money to attend an interview. Rana loves to pretend to be caring and sharing, but frankly money talks and bullshit walks. I find her to be incredibly hypocritical especially with regards to climate change, if she really was so concerned about CAGW, then she would have have told Bud to give up working in oil many years ago.

Last edited:
Back