So True

Plus, for the last time, I know oil is the major source of our energy right now and it is a necessity, I am frustrated by corporations like the auto industry who could have given us clean, more efficient cars a long time ago if we had taken warming more seriously.

There could have been measure developed and taken to help the planet and humans combat this warming.

I drive less than five miles a week! I don't think I am a hypocrite at all.

Why would you take a hoax like global warming seriously?

Do you drive a car that has an internal combustion engine and uses gasoline to run it?

Plus, for the last time, I know oil is the major source of our energy right now and it is a necessity, I am frustrated by corporations like the auto industry who could have given us clean, more efficient cars a long time ago if we had taken warming more seriously.

There could have been measure developed and taken to help the planet and humans combat this warming.

I drive less than five miles a week! I don't think I am a hypocrite at all.

You try driving from Alaska to Texas in an electric car!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22001356

Last edited:
You try driving from Alaska to Texas in an electric car!!

Nope, buying one when we get there or something as Earth friendly, but I plan to find a home within walking distance of all my needs! I also have a bicycle I love to ride!

uhhhh i never said I wanted to, I said you don't get points for it.
Yea you do get points cause making a relationship work for two people from two completely different cultures is hard as hell. That and you're arrogant "harem" comment was laughable. You have no idea how formidable Asian women can be. Not to generalize but they can have six different faces and you never know for sure which one they are wearing.

Yea you do get points cause making a relationship work for two people from two completely different cultures is hard as hell. That and you're arrogant "harem" comment was laughable. You have no idea how formidable Asian women can be. Not to generalize but they can have six different faces and you never know for sure which one they are wearing.

My daughter in law, even though she has an MBA, can still be incredibly hard to understand at times. I mean don't get me wrong I love her as if she was my own daughter but she can be hard work at times.

Tom's jokes are mostly awful, sorry, I think you are having a moment of weakness here because of Grind picking on him.

I am sorry but anybody that doesn't find this funny is totally beyond salvation!!

yqilc81wiy1sp64iu2kk.jpg

Last edited:
Tell that to Rana, her feminazism won't make her many friends in Texas!! Mind you I can only imagine how long Darla would last before somebody put a bullet in her brain. Although it would probably pass straight through without hitting anything vital. Everytime I go to Thailand I meet at least one or two great Americans. I met one from Louisiana recently in Loei who I was playing all night at pool when we weren't getting roaring drunk. I imagine that's how the Dude speaks as well. Seems to me that the good Americans are those that actually travel and see the world.
You apparently don't know many women from Texas!

I've been to Texas several times and no one tried to shoot me in the head. In fact I've got some great Texas stories to tell, but I'll keep those to myself.

Tom is so delusional he makes me laugh. He should live so long to gain 1/4 of the charm and charisma I was born with. Should I get my facebook friends on here to swear to it? LMAO

I've been to Texas several times and no one tried to shoot me in the head. In fact I've got some great Texas stories to tell, but I'll keep those to myself.

Tom is so delusional he makes me laugh. He should live so long to gain 1/4 of the charm and charisma I was born with. Should I get my facebook friends on here to swear to it? LMAO

So you do stay in touch with your johns; er. "friends".

Nope, buying one when we get there or something as Earth friendly, but I plan to find a home within walking distance of all my needs! I also have a bicycle I love to ride!

Why haven't you bought one already? Didn't you hear about all the global warming that's been going on for years. More I'm gonna do by those that demand the rest of us do.

Yeah keep them to yourself, nobody gives a fuck.

Back