So True

You Americans are truly odd creatures, I put that up on Facebook and have had several likes from women so far and thank God for that, it means that we are still normal over here.

incorrect. you have a biased sample size, you are pre-selecting women that can already tolerate you.

I -posted this on Facebook and several women friends replied stating they were true, that really sums the difference between Britons and Septics like you. We understand tongue in cheek humour and PC arseholes like you will never get it. It is also plain as a pikestaff that you've never been in a relationship and prabably never will.

also just so you know GB has a huge feminazi problem that I am sure you are well aware of. It's way worse for you guys still.

and will you stop it with the "brits have a sophisticated sense of humor?" The reason people find your stuff unfunny is not because it's offensive but because it's literally the most low brow bottom of the barrel stuff there is. We are talking forwards from grandma level bad.

and will you stop it with the "brits have a sophisticated sense of humor?" The reason people find your stuff unfunny is not because it's offensive but because it's literally the most low brow bottom of the barrel stuff there is. We are talking forwards from grandma level bad.

So why don't you just ignore me? It is after all what you are constantly telling other people so why don't you take your own effing advice?

Last edited:
incorrect. you have a biased sample size, you are pre-selecting women that can already tolerate you.

No mate, it means that they aren't all sad arseholes like you effing lot over there. What makes me laugh even more is that you freely admit that you can't have a relationship with a woman because you don't understand them!! I would submit that's because you are a sociopathic prick who they just can't stomach to be around. I mean look at the Trinity ffs, the majority are major league head cases like you, Billy and Watermark. Seemingly Threedee is the nearest to a normal person and he's a bit wonky at times. If psychiatrists were to take you all as a representative sample then they'd conclude that the US is full of raving looneys like you.

Last edited:
listen tom you don't get points, anyone can bag a woman from a developing country. Easiest shit ever. I could probably start a cult and get a harem going if I moved to thailand.

listen tom you don't get points, anyone can bag a woman from a developing country. Easiest shit ever. I could probably start a cult and get a harem going if I moved to thailand.

Bag a Thai woman ffs. How many -isms have you transgressed there? Misogynism, Racism, sexism, arseholism and First Worldism to name but five. If you think it so easy to find a good Thai woman who won't find out pretty quickly that you are an arsehole then go ahead. Ask Mott how easy it is get and keep an Asian woman happy. The reputation of Asian women being subordinate and submissive is total bullshit, anybody who has ever been in a relationship with one knows that to be true.

Last edited:
Bag a woman ffs. How many -isms have you transgressed there? Misogynism, Racism, sexism, arseholism and First Worldism to name but five. If you think it so easy to find a good Thai woman who won't take you to the cleaners then go ahead. Ask Mott how easy it is get and keep an Asian woman happy. The reputation of Asian women being subordinate and submissive is total bullshit, anybody who has ever been in a relationship with one knows that to be true.

Don't be so PC you pussy. lol

Don't be so PC you pussy. lol

Tell that to Rana, her feminazism won't make her many friends in Texas!! Mind you I can only imagine how long Darla would last before somebody put a bullet in her brain. Although it would probably pass straight through without hitting anything vital. Everytime I go to Thailand I meet at least one or two great Americans. I met one from Louisiana recently in Loei who I was playing all night at pool when we weren't getting roaring drunk. I imagine that's how the Dude speaks as well. Seems to me that the good Americans are those that actually travel and see the world.

Oh that's not true. You know we make fun of Tom's jokes AS a running joke. Just like we make fun of you being a virgin. Granted Tom's no Benny Hill but hey...who is?

No mate, it means that they aren't all sad arseholes like you effing lot over there. What makes me laugh even more is that you freely admit that you can't have a relationship with a woman because you don't understand them!! I would submit that's because you are a sociopathic prick who they just can't stomach to be around. I mean look at the Trinity ffs, the majority are major league head cases like you, Billy and Watermark. Seemingly Threedee is the nearest to a normal person and he's a bit wonky at times. If psychiatrists were to take you all as a representative sample then they'd conclude that the US is full of raving looneys like you.
True....true....but you say that like it's a bad thing?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Grind I know you're just trolling Tom but those Thai girls would chew you up and spit you out. You don't have the first clue what you're talking about. You think you can go to Walking Street and wrap a bunch of bottom end of society hookers around your finger? No doubt you can until they've bled you dry of every bit of cash you have. OK...yea you'll have a great big smile on your face for a short time and it would be the most pussy you ever had but when the money is gone they will be too. Have a long term relationship with one? You'd have to be insane and in serious need of psychiatric help to even consider it. Those working girls are ten times more street wise than you'll ever be and if you don't respect that than it would be chomp, chomp, patooey!

Now you want to go out into the provinces and find some peasant rice farmers daughter who is broke as hell you're right. You'll have no problem doing that. That is as long as you want to take care of her whole damned family too. Hats off to you there pal but you have no idea what you'd be getting into. Not to mention that outside of the bedroom you'd have nothing in common. Good luck making that work but her family will love you as long as you subsidize their living but respect you? No, they'll think you're a major fool and they'd be right.

Now you think you're going to walk right into Thailand as the ugly American and think some upper middle class Thai girl is going to give you a second look or the time of day? Boy have you got a lot to learn about Asians. You'll end up getting as little pussy there as you do here unless you pay for it.

Last edited:
Yes I do, I even offered to send him the scrote some money to attend an interview. Rana loves to pretend to be caring and sharing, but frankly money talks and bullshit walks. I find her to be incredibly hypocritical especially with regards to climate change, if she really was so concerned about CAGW, then she would have have told Bud to give up working in oil many years ago.
He is in corrosion, that is the environmental side of oil, you ding bat, his job is to prevent spills. He is the good guy protecting the environment. Nice try, no cigar

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Grind I know you're just trolling Tom but those Thai girls would chew you up and spit you out. You don't have the first clue what you're talking about. You think you can go to Walking Street and wrap a bunch of bottom end of society hookers around your finger? No doubt you can until they've bled you dry of every bit of cash you have. OK...yea you'll have a great big smile on your face for a short time and it would be the most pussy you ever had but when the money is gone they will be too. Have a long term relationship with one? You'd have to be insane and in serious need of psychiatric help to even consider it. Those working girls are ten times more street wise than you'll ever be and if you don't respect that than it would be chomp, chomp, patooey!

Now you want to go out into the provinces and find some peasant rice farmers daughter who is broke as hell you're right. You'll have no problem doing that. That is as long as you want to take care of her whole damned family too. Hats off to you there pal but you have no idea what you'd be getting into. Not to mention that outside of the bedroom you'd have nothing in common. Good luck making that work but her family will love you as long as you subsidize their living but respect you? No, they'll think you're a major fool and they'd be right.

Now you think you're going to walk right into Thailand as the ugly American and think some upper middle class Thai girl is going to give you a second look or the time of day? Boy have you got a lot to learn about Asians. You'll end up getting as little pussy there as you do here unless you pay for it.

Grind take care of some Thai girl's entire family?

Hell, he can't even be bothered to show compassion or concern for members of HIS OWN FAMILY.

Oh that's not true. You know we make fun of Tom's jokes AS a running joke. Just like we make fun of you being a virgin. Granted Tom's no Benny Hill but hey...who is?
Tom's jokes are mostly awful, sorry, I think you are having a moment of weakness here because of Grind picking on him.

He is in corrosion, that is the environmental side of oil, you ding bat, his job is to prevent spills. He is the good guy protecting the environment. Nice try, no cigar
Plus, for the last time, I know oil is the major source of our energy right now and it is a necessity, I am frustrated by corporations like the auto industry who could have given us clean, more efficient cars a long time ago if we had taken warming more seriously.

There could have been measure developed and taken to help the planet and humans combat this warming.

I drive less than five miles a week! I don't think I am a hypocrite at all.

Back