Something is wrong with America

A little more of that Christiananality pedophilia not so master race master plan where Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip after Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement ruins July 4, 2001 for a George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizen & retired WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeant to Eisenhower with thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations........
I saw you post this same psychotic dribble in another thread..... WTF?

Trump spoke to Putin in private. No American translators were allowed in. No notes were taken. This is not how it is supposed to be. Trump[ did what he wanted.
I have been asking about this on another forum .
and I don't get any answers for people on the right.
Now Trump had 12 so called Russian Diplomats in the White House alone by him self NO other American in the room let alone a Russian speaking American, how does he know what they were telling him was true, how could he keep an eye on all of them at once if they were all up walking around ,
does anybody know for sure he didn't give them any secrets?
unless one of the Russians comes forward and tells us we will never know ,
the same goes with his meetings with Putin.
IMO he may have given them something , the CIS NSA and FBI have come out and said there has been a large increase in our deep cover agents being found and some killed every since he had these meetings.
the House likes to do investigations into every left leaning political person maybe they should look into this
Have a nice day

Now Trump had 12 so called Russian Diplomats in the White House alone by him self NO other American in the room let alone a Russian speaking American, how does he know what they were telling him was true, how could he keep an eye on all of them at once if they were all up walking around ,
IMO he may have given them something , the CIS NSA and FBI have come out and said there has been a large increase in our deep cover agents being found and some killed every since he had these meetings.
the House likes to do investigations into every left leaning political person maybe they should look into this
Have a nice day
I know one thing, Biden will never conspire with the murderer Putin, but as for Trump, I have great doubts about this. In some ways, Trump and Putin are similar.

Have a nice day
nobody cares, you tiny little lying bitch.
:truestory:

Have a nice day
they probably all traded dirty Stories about Jill Biden.

that's legal.

they probably all traded dirty Stories about Jill Biden.

that's legal.
again we will never know for sure if Trump gave them any secrets or not unless one of the Russians come forwards and tells us.
But it is suspicious that not long after this meeting the CIA / NSA / FBI started to report lot more of our deep cover agents started coming up missing and some found dead for no apparent reason .
Have a nice day

again we will never know for sure if Trump gave them any secrets or not unless one of the Russians come forwards and tells us.
But it is suspicious that not long after this meeting the CIA / NSA / FBI started to report lot more of our deep cover agents started coming up missing and some found dead for no apparent reason .
Have a nice day
no they didn't.

no they didn't.
here do some reading and stop making an ass of yourself.
that last one didn't work for me try this one
and there are a lot more links like this just do a search

here do some reading and stop making an ass of yourself.
that last one didn't work for me try this one
and there are a lot more links like this just do a search
this is part of the deep state psyop against donald trump.

It's Fake News!

:magagrin:

It's spam, but I'm not even mad. The guy lays out some points from a different point of view and I actually found it interesting.

Hope that makes sense. Tbh I don't think this has ever happened before.

your bullshit assertions are the bullshit.

trump is your daddy, now sit down and shut up.

all your tactics have failed, now cut the bullshit.
OH . so your saying it is impossible that Trump gave them any info , secret or not, that could have led to these deep cover agents being found and some killed?
were you there and you know this for SURE?
AGAIN we will NEVER know for sure until Trump slips up and says something or one of the Russians that was there comes forward and tells us.
and again STOP making an ass of yourself and do a little research on subjects your posting on , education is your friend.
Have a nice day

OH . so your saying it is impassable that Trump gave them any info , secret or not, that could have led to these deep cover agents being found and some killed?
were you there and you know this for SURE?
AGAIN we will NEVER know for sure until Trump slips up and says something or one of the Russians that was there comes forward and tells us.
and again STOP making an ass of yourself and do a little research on subjects your posting on , education is your friend.
Have a nice day
and monkeys might fly out of your butt!
Waynes-World-Mike-Myers.jpg

Back