Something is wrong with America

Trump gave russians the NOC list!
mission-impossible-rogue-nation-tom-cruise.jpg

derp derp.
AGAIN ASSHOLE GROW THE FUCK UP .
you are acting like a two year old.
come back WHEN you can hold a decent conversation and not act like a little baby then maybe I will talk to you.
Have a nice day

you're the one proferring delusional and insane theories.
:truestory:

OMG. THE NOC LIST!

:tardthoughts:
OH you think they are " delusional and insane theories." but you can't say FOR SURE that Trump didn't pass them any secrets when asked.
did or did not Trump show people that had NO security clearance secret material ?
NO security clearance at ALL!
my point to you asshole is WE don't know what happened in the W H that day ,
and if you or anybody on the right would get your head out of your ass and ask yourselves could have Trump given them secret info or not?
and if you were HONEST ( and IMO your not ) you would have to say he could have.
again they are NOT " delusional and insane theories." they are reasonable questions people of the USA should be asking.
and people like you keep backing Trump and turning a blind eye to the security of the USA.
these ARE serious questions people of the USA should want the answers to.
Have a nice day

don't bring your retarded mind to a genius fight.
:chuckle:
So glad the suicidal super egos of Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Kristallnacht supreme swastika up Uranus Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union with Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom gets such well deserved recognition & attention......

OH you think they are " delusional and insane theories." but you can't say FOR SURE that Trump didn't pass them any secrets when asked.
did or did not Trump show people that had NO security clearance secret material ?
and if you or anybody on the right would get your head out of your ass and ask yourselves could have Trump given them secret info or not?
and if you were HONEST ( and IMO your not ) you would have to say he could have.
again they are NOT " delusional and insane theories." they are reasonable questions people of the USA should be asking.
and people like you keep backing Trump and turning a blind eye to the security of the USA.
Have a nice day
O nozers,
trump gived away the NOC list!

Have a nice day
the idiotic urkraine war, the open border, and the israel policy are bigger risks.

O nozers,
trump gived away the NOC list!
I NEVER said that ASSHOLE.
I am trying to get you to use those two brain cells you have to question COULD HAVE TRUMP GIVEN THEM SECRET INFO .
it was a simple question.
and seeing there were NO other Americans in the room at the time , IF you were HONEST , you would have to say he could have.
that is all I am saying.
I NEVER said he did I am saying he COULD HAVE .
again there is no way of knowing for sure unless Trump or one of those Russians comes out and tells us.
Just think about it for once.
Have a nice day

I NEVER said that ASSHOLE.
I am trying to get you to use those two brain cells you have to question COULD HAVE TRUMP GIVEN THEM SECRET INFO .
it was a simple question.
and seeing there were NO other Americans in the room at the time , IF you were HONEST , you would have to say he could have.
that is all I am saying.
I NEVER said he did I am saying he COULD HAVE .
again there is no way of knowing for sure unless Trump or one of those Russians comes out and tells us.
Just think about it for once.
Have a nice day
YOU SAID IT AGAIN!

:magagrin:

the idiotic urkraine war, the open border, and the israel policy are bigger risks.
NO giving secrets / TOP secret info to the Russians is a LOT bigger risk then any of those things.
if you ever went to war and a person like Trump gave top secret info on your defensive systems or your offensive systems to your enemy they would know how to defeat you ,
Have a nice day

NO giving secrets / TOP secret info to the Russians is a LOT bigger risk then any of those things.
if you ever went to war and a person like Trump gave top secret info on your defensive systems or your offensive systems to your enemy they would know how to defeat you ,
Have a nice day
only real things are real threats.
:truestory:

that shit is bullshit, dancing dave.

there was no crime.

there was no aggrieved party.
Could very well be, but according to Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement Kristallnacht Mengele "Azngel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations as it's just business as usual to bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" blackwater organized crime of Christiananality pedophilia McHeil's Navy thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Kristallnacht......

Alik Bakhshi
Something is wrong with America

The population of the United States is 340 million, and, surprisingly, out of all this huge number of people, the American people elect two elders for the post of president, one of whom is a frail old man, the other is a morally corrupt person with unpredictable and impudent behavior. Is it really true that in all of America there is no longer a politician equal to Ronald Reagan, who boldly called Russia the definition it deserves - the Evil Empire. I believe that if Ronald Reagan had been in President Trump’s place, he would not have shaken hands with the liar and murderer Putin.

On the Internet, I asked the question “I would be grateful if someone could give at least one example of when Putin told the truth?” (1) As expected, no one came up with an example. To the definition of Russia “Empire of Evil” we can also add “Empire of Lies”. (2) Putin's Russia demonstrates the truth of Victor Marie Hugo in the words “Lies are the embodiment of Evil.”

If this is so, then whoever is the next president of America should not conduct any negotiations with the liar and terrorist Putin, much less sign agreements that mean nothing to Putin. It is enough that the Kremlin fascist violated Russia’s obligations under the Budapest Memorandum and, taking advantage of this, attacked Ukraine, deprived of its nuclear shield.

141543_600.jpg

The extent to which President Trump, shaking hands with a bloody murderer, understood what Russia and the Russian people with their great-power worldview represent is a big question.(3) It must be said that even today on the eve of the elections, challenger Trump, unlike Biden, does not have a clear position regarding Russia . However, he is not alone; not all Western politicians still do not understand that Russia is a monster from the era of lizards that has survived to this day, which has no place in modern civilization. While the era of empires is the past of civilization, Great Russian chauvinism, of which Putin is the spokesman, is still firmly seated in the minds of the Russian people. Russia must be isolated and not repeat the past mistake, when the West thoughtlessly rushed to help Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union in the hope that Russia no longer poses a threat to the world community.

If Reagan managed to defeat the Evil Empire in the Cold War, then all subsequent American presidents did nothing to completely destroy the Russian Empire. And, it’s a pity that in America there was no leader who could continue Reagan’s policies, because Biden no longer has sufficient vitality for this, and the populist Trump, even worse, has neither conscience nor intelligence.

1. A question that has no answer. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/74189.html

2. The Empire of Lies and its main liar. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/22317.html

3. Great Russian chauvinism, and Putin is its Fuhrer. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/21133.html

1721168572826.png

Could very well be, but according to Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement Kristallnacht Mengele "Azngel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations as it's just business as usual to bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" blackwater organized crime of Christiananality pedophilia McHeil's Navy thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Kristallnacht......
thanks anyway.

i believe your heart is in the right place.

Don't skip your meds!

thanks anyway.

i believe your heart is in the right place.

Don't skip your meds!
More of that "serve the Pope or die" Mengele "Angel of Death" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip as the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom who stole the churchstate voting ballot Freudian slip of suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming that brought 9/11 to the USA ?

Back