Something is wrong with America

I NEVER said that ASSHOLE.
I am trying to get you to use those two brain cells you have to question COULD HAVE TRUMP GIVEN THEM SECRET INFO .
it was a simple question.
and seeing there were NO other Americans in the room at the time , IF you were HONEST , you would have to say he could have.
that is all I am saying.
I NEVER said he did I am saying he COULD HAVE .
again there is no way of knowing for sure unless Trump or one of those Russians comes out and tells us.
Just think about it for once.
Have a nice day
I'm glad to hear you admit you didn't say something incredibly stupid but only asked......the answer is no, he isn't Biden......Biden didn't give anything to our country's enemies........he SOLD it to them.......

It turns out that Trump was a participant in the shameful war in Vietnam. Trump was one of those who came to a foreign country to establish democracy there without asking whether the Vietnamese wanted American-style democracy.
wasn't he a demmycrat back then?.....oops no......he was still in high school.......probably hadn't voted yet......

I'm glad to hear you admit you didn't say something incredibly stupid but only asked......the answer is no, he isn't Biden......Biden didn't give anything to our country's enemies........he SOLD it to them.......
and YOU have 100% concrete evidence of this or are you just repeating another FOX talking point?
If you do maybe you should get that evidence to the FBI ASAP.
Have a nice day

OH you are telling us that Trump didn't give the Russians any secrets.
I and every other American don't know for sure we weren't there.
I guess YOU would know for SURE , you must have been one of the Russians in that W H meeting.
I thought you were an American.
so seeing there wasn't any other Americans in the room you must be lying.
Have a nice day

well I see you are nothing but a little child too and can't hold an intelligent conversation.
just stay stupid and keep mocking people it really makes you look like the asshole you are.
have a nice day
66tuap.jpg

I know you are, but what am I?

OH you are telling us that Trump didn't give the Russians any secrets.
I and every other American don't know for sure we weren't there.
I guess YOU would know for SURE , you must have been one of the Russians in that W H meeting.
I thought you were an American.
so seeing there wasn't any other Americans in the room you must be lying.
Have a nice day
a note for you--

Merely incredulously repeating other people's posts is going to make your fingers tired, and the rest of us bored.

Try to find an argument that will move discussion forward.
:truestory:

and YOU have 100% concrete evidence of this or are you just repeating another FOX talking point?
Have a nice day
sorry shit for brains.....the FBI knew there was no connection between Trump and Putin.......the FBI knew it was info bought, paid and delivered by the Clinton campaign in 2016......the congressional investigations have already proven that.......YOU'RE still sucking at the tit of Russian disinformation......time to switch to solid food.......

and you still HAVEN'T
and I don't think you ever will.
I don't know about you but people come on here to have intelligent discussions NOT try to entertain people that have the mentality of a two year old.
Have a nice day
You're not intelligent.

you just have wild allegations.

You're in full Trump Derangement Sydnrome end stage meltdown.

there's only one way out.

Just stop lying.
:truestory:

Have a nice day

What we covered here​

• Special counsel John Durham concluded that the FBI should never have launched a full investigation into connections between Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, according to a report compiled over three years by the Trump-administration appointee. Read the full report here.
  • Durham’s 300-plus page report also states that the FBI used “raw, unanalyzed, and uncorroborated intelligence,” to launch the “Crossfire Hurricane” investigation and used a different standard when weighing concerns about alleged election interference regarding Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Durham did not, however, recommend any new charges against individuals.
  • GOP Rep. Jim Jordan, who serves as House Judiciary Committee chair, invited Durham to testify about the report next week.
Our live coverage for the day has ended. Follow the latest US politics news here or read through the updates below.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-russia-probe-durham-report/index.html

"it seems that Democrats are sort of like Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. If they say Project 2025 enough, their presidential candidate becomes alive again."

bwahahahahahahaha
Project 2025 is real and a terrible threat to the American system. It was written in great measure by people who were in Trump's administration. Trump approved it until the people who care about America got wind of it. We have claimed that Trump wanted to change the country and grab control of it. That is what the project is designed to do. The project shows how dangerous the wealthy Repubs are. It was financed by the super-rich for just this moment. Since Teddy Roosevelt, some of the wealthy have told the people about the threat the super-rich represent to America. They have been working diligently to gain control of America. Trump opened the door for the final strike.

Yup. A convicted sex offender felon who has been impeached twice and had nearly 50 criminal counts pending is being taken seriously as a candidate.

Cry all you want Creepy - America understands what they saw - your lies and hate can't overcome THIS.

1721227872517.png

You have no chance - none - zero.

All you have are the lies you tell - America saw a hero, and NOTHING you vermin spew can change that.

Project 2025 is real and a terrible threat to the American system. It was written in great measure by people who were in Trump's administration. Trump approved it until the people who care about America got wind of it. We have claimed that Trump wanted to change the country and grab control of it. That is what the project is designed to do. The project shows how dangerous the wealthy Repubs are. It was financed by the super-rich for just this moment. Since Teddy Roosevelt, some of the wealthy have told the people about the threat the super-rich represent to America. They have been working diligently to gain control of America. Trump opened the door for the final strike.
most of its good.

not allowing any muslims is too much.

it's getting a little close to too close to theocracy-adjacent.

But people WILL CHOOSE THIS over having teachers trans their kids at school.

but maybe you know that.

Back