Something is wrong with America

and monkeys might fly out of your butt!
Waynes-World-Mike-Myers.jpg
PS
I see you can't tell us for SURE that Trump didn't give them any secrets that day.
he has shown people that didn't have any security clearance at all secret info what says he didn't do it here?
are you going to keep playing this run around game ?

I know one thing, Biden will never conspire with the murderer Putin, but as for Trump, I have great doubts about this. In some ways, Trump and Putin are similar.
As if bungling GI Joe isn't biding his time in "serve the Pope or die" in the not so master race not so master plan of onward Christian Soldiers as all those Trumpanzees Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip & Byrd's West Nazi Germany Virginia Klues Klucks duh Klans with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement....

YEP that is just the dumbfounded look I would expect from you.
The questions I asked you were NOT that hard.
one of them was do YOU KNOW FOR SURE Trump did NOT give the 12 Russians he had at the White House any secrets ?
that is a simple yes or no question.
and if you said yes I would have asked you how do you know he didn't?
were you there?
and we know the answer to that question would be no unless you are a Russian.
the same with Trumps meeting with Putin , did he give Putin any secret info?
we don't know because there was NOT another American in either room let alone a Russian speaking American.
yes as far was we know Trump could have been running his mouth off giving them lots of secret info.
as I said we will never know unless one of those Russians comes forward and tells us what he gave them.
sorry I asked you such hard questions I will try to dumb them down even more next time.
Have a nice day

As if bungling GI Joe isn't biding his time in "serve the Pope or die" in the not so master race not so master plan of onward Christian Soldiers as all those Trumpanzees Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip & Byrd's West Nazi Germany Virginia Klues Klucks duh Klans with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement....

YEP that is just the dumbfounded look I would expect from you.
one of them was do YOU KNOW FOR SURE Trump did NOT give the 12 Russians he had at the White House any secrets ?
were you there?
we don't know because there was NOT another American in either room let alone a Russian speaking American.
yes as far was we know Trump could have been running his mouth off giving them lots of secret info.
as I said we will never know unless one of those Russians comes forward and tells us what he gave them.
sorry I asked you such hard questions I will try to dumb them down even more next time.
Have a nice day
and monkey are flying out of your butt.

can you prove they arent?

and monkey are flying out of your butt.

can you prove they arent?
As Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip for those crooks on Capital Hill national religion of Christiananality pedophilia thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights Kristallnacht Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations of a George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA retired WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeant to Eisenhower in their way too dang lily brilliant white "serve the Pope or die" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom of the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement where money talks & BS walks in suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming organized crime....

As Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip for those crooks on Capital Hill national religion of Christiananality pedophilia thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights Kristallnacht Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations of a George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA retired WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeant to Eisenhower in their way too dang lily brilliant white "serve the Pope or die" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom of the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement where money talks & BS walks in suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming organized crime....
ok monkey butt.

lol.

you're too embarrased to repeat your retarded nonsense.

:tardthoughts:
NO , but I see your too lazy to scroll up a few posts.
here you are you lazy bastard
were you there?
Have a nice day

NO , but I see your too lazy to scroll up a few posts.
here you are you lazy bastard
were you there?
Have a nice day
lol.
I made you repeat your idiotic nonsense again!
:magagrin:

Back