Sophia comes

• Thread starter Thread starter TRGLDTE
  • Start date Start date
Oh come on ! It may be a really great Romance novel but its still a romance novel.

No, it isn't. It is literary fiction that involves romance, and there is a difference....just because romance is present or even central to a fiction does not make that fiction a romance story.

Yes we have a scandal when a couple of dickheads on our version of the reality tv show "Big Brother" whacked their penises in the face of one of the female housemates. "Turkey slap" it's called apparently. I call it indecent assault but the little fuckers were never charged.

Gives a whole new meaning to "Happy Turkey Day," doesn't it? Personally, I'd have to say if the girls want to play with it after the thwacking, then no harm, no fowl. :cool:

It foes sort of in this order: :whip: :kiss2: :room:

Gives a whole new meaning to "Happy Turkey Day," doesn't it? Personally, I'd have to say if the girls want to play with it after the thwacking, then no harm, no fowl. :cool:

It foes sort of in this order: :whip: :kiss2: :room:

I went to 12 years of Catholic school. I can understand rebelling against the repression. But lets not get too excited.

Things that were not, can no longer be. How does one value one's self? Odd measures come to mind. So many questions to ask, but to whom could they be posed? So they stay unanswered. A nagging thought that won't go away, a pattern of life noticed. A friend should certainly call when they are in need, that's what friends are for; but, they should call sometimes when they don't need a thing. Go, pick-up the phone, now dial. You owe me an apology.

Dark haired, dark-eyed beauty, you came into my world in need. I shared your burden, gave of myself, lost sleep, and even bled for you. The first constraint lost, perfection sought. Joints, disjoints, convolutions in space. We finished before the time, we won the race. Now the crisis done, you leave.

(To be continued)

Sophia comes (2nd edit)
Things that were not, can no longer be. How does one value one's self? Odd measures come to mind. So many questions to ask, but to whom could they be posed? So they stay unanswered. A nagging thought that won't go away, a pattern of life noticed. A friend should certainly call when they are in need, that's what friends are for; but, they should call sometimes when they don't need a thing. Go, pick-up the phone, now dial. You owe me an apology.

Dark haired, dark-eyed youthful beauty, I shared your burden, gave of myself, lost sleep, and even bled for you. The first constraint lost, perfection sought. Joints, disjoints, and convolutions in space. Now the crisis done, you leave and a piece of me goes with you. I am less than I was before I knew you.

Sophia comes. An old craggy washerwoman with bad ankles and damn ugly support-hose, lugging a bucket of truth. No beauty she. She hugs me with a Mother’s love. She comforts me, builds me, restores my hope. To thine own self be true, she councils when she says “You’ll be OK shuggah. Just keep on, keepin’ on.” Now the crisis done, she stays, and patchs the hole in my soul.

Last edited:
I went to 12 years of Catholic school. I can understand rebelling against the repression. But lets not get too excited.

Actually, I went to one of them there puplic (Deshism) skoolz. Currently, I do go to a Catholic college, but at this level its totally a different story... Not that Catholic schools are cranking out students well-versed in theology and the catechism these days anyway...

Actually, I went to one of them there puplic (Deshism) skoolz. Currently, I do go to a Catholic college, but at this level its totally a different story... Not that Catholic schools are cranking out students well-versed in theology and the catechism these days anyway...
What?

Back