Stage effin' three skin cancer

He said he was responding in kind because of hostility the op demonstrated towards his mother. I take him at his word, you don't have to. I wouldn't have written that post, but then no one has shown hostility to my Mother.

Domer is foul mouthed. That bothers me far less than the abject racism CFM, TDAK, VolRock, and a plethora of rightwing posters indulge in on a daily basis, right under your nose. I have seen and experienced a lot worse than cussing, foul mouths, and bad manners.

It would not be worth my time to dig up my posts calling out misogyny and anti-semitism I have seen from purported lefty posters. Because even if I did that, even if I spent the time showing you your claim that I "never condemn" is false, you would never, ever apologize or withdraw the false accusation. The internets have taught me that the rightwing will never back off false accusations, and will never have the slightest remorse for them.

I’m only foul mouthed to the assholes who have earned it.

The liars, the bullshitters, the willfully ignorant, the stalkers.

They deserve every negative attribute coming their way.

Nomad is a pussy.

Look at his excuse in post #158. He admits to having me on ignore and claims I could have contacted him in other ways. Not real sure what ways he means since I don't know his name, address, phone number, etc. Perhaps he'll make another excuse as to why he thinks his cowardice is my fault. Either way, I still have what he said he could take and there isn't a damn thing he can do about it.

That's a lie. The one to which you responded deserves it but I don't see you being foul mouthed to him.

Any guesses on your mother's Halloween costume since 1987?

I choose to not be foul mouthed, but dishing back what your given is well within the boundaries of message board banter.

My two cents: people complaining about your language do not have a leg to stand on, if they have spent months and years standing by in total silence as TDAK, CFM, Vrock and other Deplorables routinely and relentlessly use this board as safe harbor to spew truly degenerate racism, bigotry, misogyny.

He said he was responding in kind because of hostility the op demonstrated towards his mother. I take him at his word, you don't have to. I wouldn't have written that post, but then no one has shown hostility to my Mother.

Domer is foul mouthed. That bothers me far less than the abject racism CFM, TDAK, VolRock, and a plethora of rightwing posters indulge in on a daily basis, right under your nose. I have seen and experienced a lot worse than cussing, foul mouths, and bad manners.

It would not be worth my time to dig up my posts calling out misogyny and anti-semitism I have seen from purported lefty posters. Because even if I did that, even if I spent the time showing you your claim that I "never condemn" is false, you would never, ever apologize or withdraw the false accusation. The internets have taught me that the rightwing will never back off false accusations, and will never have the slightest remorse for them.

Have you figured out what Halloween costume domer's mother has worn since 1987? He doesn't seem to be able to do so.

I choose to not be foul mouthed, but dishing back what your given is well within the boundaries of message board banter.

My two cents: people complaining about your language do not have a leg to stand on, if they have spent months and years standing by in total silence as TDAK, CFM, Vrock and other Deplorables routinely and relentlessly use this board as safe harbor to spew truly degenerate racism, bigotry, misogyny.

You confuse stating facts with racism, bigotry, and misogyny. That's why you're nothing more than stupid and a coward.

I only give back what’s earned and deserved.

To people of even a modicum of intelligence, I give respect, even if I disagree with them.

Your description of TDAK, CFM, Volsrock and others is spot on.

But it goes beyond that to the stalkers and liars.

Havana
Dark Soul
Yurt
RB60
Bigdog
Wolverine
PMP

Probably others that I’ve left out

To people of even a modicum of intelligence, I give respect, even if I disagree with them.

Havana
Dark Soul
Yurt
RB60
Bigdog
Wolverine
PMP

He confuses statement of facts with those things he listed. It's called an excuse.

Have you figured out what your DEAD mother's Halloween costume been since 1987?

Havana
Dark Soul
Yurt
RB60
Bigdog
Wolverine
PMP

I cannot dispute that some, or most of the people on that list are belligerent dunces, known liars and slanderers, obsessive compulsive creepers and lurkers, bigots.

Its weird how message boards, and jpp dot com in particular, attracts the mentally ill, the obsessive, the ethically challenged. There are whole research careers in the psychological sciences just waiting here for the taking!

I cannot dispute that some, or most of the people on that list are belligerent dunces, known liars and slanderers, obsessive compulsive creepers and lurkers, bigots.

Its weird how message boards, and jpp dot com in particular, attracts the mentally ill, the obsessive, the ethically challenged. There are whole research careers in the psychological sciences just waiting here for the taking!

Says the pussy that is so scared he can't defend what he believes he claims to refuse to read posts. That is unless it's one of his fellow n-ls like domer posting it.

Prove me correct, boy. Obey your master.

That's hilarious. Your envy of my rich and successful life is palpable.

Don't even try to pull that shit, sonny.

You are such an obvious loser, nobody buys it.

Rich, successful people don't hang around message boards like this one, spouting the kind of chin dribbling bullshit you do or bragging about being rich and successful.

Rich, successful people don't hang around message boards like this one, spouting the kind of chin dribbling bullshit you do or bragging about being rich and successful.

Wow there's that reading comprehension problem of yours again. I didn't say that I was rich (although I'm doing quite well), I said I had a rich life. Rich being an adjective, meaning full of variety:

​very interesting and full of variety
the region’s rich history and culture
She leads a rich and varied life.

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/rich

Once more I exposed your lack of education and basic knowledge, lol.

:kipyes:

And NO NADS chimes in. Wonderful!

Back