State of the Union

We see him speak so rarely, I forget that he has such a hard time with the language. His slur is getting more pronounced.

I loved it when they did a close-up of Rangel cracking up after "nucular."

Yes, it is getting more pronounced. He is far less coherent than he used to be as well.

You know, alcoholism is a progressive disease.

LOL.... I probably shouldn't have taken pain killers and then had wine, but what the hell. Hosed my knee up pretty good.... is it bad that it is the size of a basketball?

Mary Jane's bumps got me.

Wine and painkillers SF? Be careul with that.

Sorry about your knee though. That sucks.

disclaimer to all.... feeling nice and loopy now.... no longer responsible for anything I type for the rest of the evening. yeah baby!

disclaimer to all.... feeling nice and loopy now.... no longer responsible for anything I type for the rest of the evening. yeah baby!

Ok, just so you know? It's not an excuse for sexual harrassment.

You leave Beefy alone! I saw him first!

And dont play innocent...i can see it coming!

Perhaps, but I do believe he mentioned that Cypress is still a fucking moron.
Cypress was sleeping next to the old man. Dude is laughing about something he didn't even watch, according to his own admission.... Nothing more disingenuous than remonstrating sagely on something you didn't participate in or witness, nor have the time to have studied...

Cypress was sleeping next to the old man. Dude is laughing about something he didn't even watch, according to his own admission.... Nothing more disingenuous than remonstrating sagely on something you didn't participate in or witness, nor have the time to have studied...

You see, his problem lies in the fact that his ignorance overflows onto the board at very random intervals. These moments of stupidity do not necessarily reconcile with previous moments of ignorance. That is the totality of his moronic state. Get used to it.

Laugh away. He didn't mispronounce much and didn't claim Iraq had WMD.

No, I'm sure he enuciated clearly, and hit all the cues.

I was just laughing at the concept of "Bush" and "best speech ever!" in the same sentence. Maybe I'm wrong, but his speeches are devoid of substance or good policy. Maybe this speech was different.

Last edited:
You see, his problem lies in the fact that his ignorance overflows onto the board at very random intervals. These moments of stupidity do not necessarily reconcile with previous moments of ignorance. That is the totality of his moronic state. Get used to it.

SF you're still acting like the spurned lover, who can't ever find a good thing to say, and always has a hostile snarky comment lurking in the wings. I still don't recall turning you down for a date.

Get a hold of yourself!

Laugh away. He didn't mispronounce much and didn't claim Iraq had WMD.
No this isn't a low bar. This is ALL we expect from the leader of the free world, that he speaks somewhat clearly and he doesn't make claims he can't back up. Man you gotta be so proud of this, the best the Republican party could give us.

Back