Suicide by Tylenol

A childhood friend of my daughter committed suicide 2 days ago. So deeply tragic.

Two factors that are common in many, many suicides.

1- Alcohol
2- An accessible gun.

High dosage over a period of time can and most likely will damage your liver. We are not talking about 2 or 4 pills a day, but something like 8 or more a day will bring you liver happiness. Try it Mason and report back to us with your results.

Don't take paracetamol, ibuprofen is safer. By the way did you know that paracetamol (acetaminophen)
can be mixed with an antidote? Why that isn't done routinely is beyond me!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3614100/

A childhood friend of my daughter committed suicide 2 days ago. So deeply tragic.

Two factors that are common in many, many suicides.

1- Alcohol
2- An accessible gun.

How was she able to access a firearm and weren't there any warning signs??

Let’s try again. Acetaminophen is not Tylenol. Tylenol is acetaminophen.
Actetaminophen IS the only active ingredient in Tylenol. It's the same thing technically. That Tylenol is a brand name doesn't change what it is. You are certainly proud of your ignorance.

Actetaminophen IS the only active ingredient in Tylenol. It's the same thing technically. That Tylenol is a brand name doesn't change what it is. You are certainly proud of your ignorance.

Let’s try this again, since English is not your strong suit.

When you say “Tylenol”, you are saying acetaminophen. When you say “acetaminophen”, you are not saying “Tylenol”.

When you say “Tylenol”, you are saying acetaminophen. When you say “acetaminophen”, you are not saying “Tylenol”.

Another way to look at this is Kleenex = facial tissue. Facial tissue does not necessarily mean "Kleenex" brand. We try to use small words with Golden Showers; anything more than 2 syllables (like acetaminophen) breaks her brain.

Tylenol = acetaminophen, acetaminophen = Tylenol. It's just semantics at this point. Whatever the hell it is, it'll still ruin your liver.

Tylenol = acetaminophen, acetaminophen = Tylenol. It's just semantics at this point. Whatever the hell it is, it'll still ruin your liver.
Exactly, Aimee. It is semantics. Taking an excess of generic acetaminophen won't spare your liver because you don't "call" it Tylenol. Dumb. Same damn thing.

Go back and read the post I was responding to. I'm not arguing the difference between brand and generic.

You can call it a pear tree, ingredient-wise, it is the same thing.

Take a handful of Tylenol = liver gone
Take a handful of Acetaminophen = liver gone

Sure hope this helps....

How was he able to access a firearm? You’re fucking kidding with that stupid ass question, aren’t you?

No, I'm not kidding.

I asked; because people acquire firearms through many different means.

I also asked if there had been any warning signs; but you seem to just want to lash out instead of answering.

Another way to look at this is Kleenex = facial tissue. Facial tissue does not necessarily mean "Kleenex" brand. We try to use small words with Golden Showers; anything more than 2 syllables (like acetaminophen) breaks her brain.
Oh please. You will defend the most brain-dead of comments because the person is on "your team".

The same reason you cheerlead for goon-O while bleating about "racism".

lmao

So shallow and predictable.

Oh please. You will defend the most brain-dead of comments because the person is on "your team".
The same reason you cheerlead for goon-O while bleating about "racism".
lmao
So shallow and predictable.

Poor racist troll, fell out of the wrong side of bed again? :laugh:

Say, ask Guno if I've given him shit about his posts. Dare ya.

Exactly, Aimee. It is semantics. Taking an excess of generic acetaminophen won't spare your liver because you don't "call" it Tylenol. Dumb. Same damn thing.

It doesn't even dull the pain, and it will definitely kill you eventually. Dangerous stuff that I won't take.

Back