Suing Cosmo Kramer

i have it figure out already. i'm just waiting to see if you liberal 'geniuses' can figger it owt 2. i bet you all know, but none of you have the nutz to stand up and say it...either that, or you ARE stupid.

i have it figure out already. i'm just waiting to see if you liberal 'geniuses' can figger it owt 2. i bet you all know, but none of you have the nutz to stand up and say it...either that, or you ARE stupid.

Yeah. I guess we don't hold a candle to your superior intelligence because we can't "figger it owt".

leh me splain it to u, lucy; the first ammendment has to do with content, not the method of delivery, dingdong.

you libs are scarier than the neo cons! america is gonna remembre this bullcrap the next electio; draft, censorship, unfairness doctrine. those are just a couple of the reasons you got you asses kicked out in 94.

LOL, You don't even know when the unfairness doctrine was killed do ya ?

FCC rescinded it in 87...with dems screeming 'disaster' in the background...which turned out to be bullhockey since thare are much more varied viewpoints being broadcast now than ever imagined in 87 with the unfairness doctrine in place.

Back