Suing Cosmo Kramer

I'm not too keen on forgiving him right now. His apology seemed really, really weak to me, and he's got issues that he does not appear to have taken action to address. He needs to do that. Even then, I'm voting against him by not supporting him with my dollars.

You dont watch any Seinfeld shows ?

The only one I've watched to entirety was the episode about the car where they couldn't get rid of the valet's bad BO reek. Let's say, I'm not a fan at all.

Me neither. I have seen parts of a few shows and that was too much..Just another poor sickcom to me.
That is why I will never forgive Kramer for being on that show ;)

Are you trying to accomplish something by tying the MAtthew Sheppard incident (Colorado) with Alabama? Granted Bama is not the posterchild for good interracial behavior, but put the blame where the blame lies, please.

Did it happen in Colorado? Sorry. I had forgotten where it happened, and just decided to pull Alabama out of the air. Just because they always seem to me to be the most likely suspects, ok Trog? ;)

Did it happen in Colorado? Sorry. I had forgotten where it happened, and just decided to pull Alabama out of the air. Just because they always seem to me to be the most likely suspects, ok Trog? ;)
Matthew Sheppard was in Wyoming, not Colorado. He was taken to a hospital in Colorado, but he was at the University of Wyoming and was attacked in or near Laramie, Wyoming.

Matthew Sheppard was in Wyoming, not Colorado. He was taken to a hospital in Colorado, but he was at the University of Wyoming and was attacked in or near Laramie, Wyoming.

Well, Trog said Colorado, not me. I don't know where the hell it happened! And now, I'll probably never know with everyone pulling these states out of the air. At least I picked Alabama. I mean, like their reputation could get any worse? Let's just say, it happened in bama, and call it a day.

And to think, when I saw Colorado, I was considering using the Rob rule, and pinning the whole thing on you.

Well, Trog said Colorado, not me. I don't know where the hell it happened! And now, I'll probably never know with everyone pulling these states out of the air. At least I picked Alabama. I mean, like their reputation could get any worse? Let's just say, it happened in bama, and call it a day.

And to think, when I saw Colorado, I was considering using the Rob rule, and pinning the whole thing on you.
Yeah, pit bulls and gay people avoid my house. You know, that whole bashing thing starts there. I said it before, they all have to call and get permission first, it's hard for them to think for themselves...

Yeah, pit bulls and gay people avoid my house. You know, that whole bashing thing starts there. I said it before, they all have to call and get permission first, it's hard for them to think for themselves...

lol.

The whole running pitbull thing is too funny.

And I'm saying harassment like that should be. If you're minding your own business and someone harasses you for being g@y, they shouldn't have a right to do that, particularly when its unprovoked.

actually, you should have that right. it's called the first ammendment you liberal oppressive censor.

you libs are scarier than the neo cons! america is gonna remembre this bullcrap the next electio; draft, censorship, unfairness doctrine. those are just a couple of the reasons you got you asses kicked out in 94.

you libs are scarier than the neo cons! america is gonna remembre this bullcrap the next electio; draft, censorship, unfairness doctrine. those are just a couple of the reasons you got you asses kicked out in 94.

Apparently you haven't been keeping up.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2006/
---------------------------------
As for the draft - Madame Pelosi has been quite clear: no way jose.
---------------------------------------
As for Censorship - No contest here.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/news/censor-alert/806/

"a brace of Republican initiatives threatens to extend federal control of what you can see and hear and read to both cable TV and the Internet. "

Yeah. You really have to worry about the dems on this one. /sarcasm off.

--------------------------------------

Unfairness? See Iraq War.

More importantly you do have the right to verbally abuse someone. If I stand outside your house with a bull horn at 3 am shouting profanities on a nightly basis, I'll get arrested. Are you saying we shouldn't have laws like that in place?

More importantly you do have the right to verbally abuse someone. If I stand outside your house with a bull horn at 3 am shouting profanities on a nightly basis, I'll get arrested. Are you saying we shouldn't have laws like that in place?

i can't believe someone like you who thinks they're a freekin geneius would actually try to get away with a poor analogy like that!!!

i know you think that non-liberals are stupdi 9which you will be sued fro the next time you say it), but that doesn't make it true.

i can't believe someone like you who thinks they're a freekin geneius would actually try to get away with a poor analogy like that!!!

i know you think that non-liberals are stupdi 9which you will be sued fro the next time you say it), but that doesn't make it true.

And I can't believe someone would insinuate that I have inferior intelligence in a post with grammer and typos like that.

I gave you an example of the limitations of free speech when they infringe on someone's rights. How is that not applicable to the topic at hand?

And I can't believe someone would insinuate that I have inferior intelligence in a post with grammer and typos like that.

I gave you an example of the limitations of free speech when they infringe on someone's rights. How is that not applicable to the topic at hand?

if you can't figure that one out, then insinuating isn't necessary.

Back