Suing Cosmo Kramer

....you liberals are unbelievably oppressive.......... not much different then one of your idols calling for a draft!!!!!!!!!

i hope cramer counter sues them for harrassment and also has them criminally prosecuted hnder the RICO act for them interfereijng with his lawful pursuit of his business. He should sue them for the millions he may lose becuase of their harrassment wheile he was trying to perform his job duties.

If they can sue him for harrasment, the it's only fair that he can sue them since they started the harrassement, right?
I'm sure he does have the right, though I'm not sure he has sufficient grounds for such a suit. I also doubt he's anywhere near stupid enough to try it.

i hope the judge throws that bullcrap out of court. it's ridiculous. why don't you just move to canadia where it's a crime to say anything anit homosexual?

Ornot, I'll bet you even have pictures of Pamela happily married to her hubby. So that proves there is no divorce.

They could sue for the Tort of intentional infliction of emotional distress.

In Florida this requires an intentional act that is shocking and ourtagous and causes the victim emotional distress.

Negligant infliction of emotional distress is another tort but, in Florida, it requires the victim to have been phisically touched. It does not require an intentional act but a negligant one.

They could sue for the Tort of intentional infliction of emotional distress.

In Florida this requires an intentional act that is shocking and ourtagous and causes the victim emotional distress.

Negligant infliction of emotional distress is another tort but, in Florida, it requires the victim to have been phisically touched. It does not require an intentional act but a negligant one.

That's good to know! Thnx.:)

If you don't know then you haven't been paying attention.

Under certain circumstances, words really can do harm. That's especially true with children, of course, but extends to adults too. Employers can cause substantive harm to employees, for example, and employees can do so to co-workers. Almost any sort of relationship can become abusive, in fact.

Now, as I said before, I happen to believe that this particular instance is rather silly. Yeah, he stepped way over the line but the two guys in the audience aren't likely to be harmed in any substantive way. I'd say they should get their money back and are owed a major apology.

His career is over.

I can't even bring myself to buy the next season of Seinfeld that is released on dvd, and up to now, I have bought them. Because he does get a piece of it.

I honestly don't know if a lawsuit has a chance, but I don't have a problem with them filing one. I really don't give a crap. I love seeing people up in arsm, ooh his free speech. Give me a break. The guy said that 50 years ago, "we'd" have you with a fork up your ass on a barbeque. And though white America has succesfully whitewashed lynching as much as is possible, and to the point that the first image you get in your head when you hear the word "lynching" is of a black man being hanged, the truth is, black people were burned, slowly, to death, over open fires. Their body parts were then sold as souvineers. That is what he was referring to.

And it's inhuman hatred.

I still think he is funny. I would still pay to see him perform. Had he not apologised I dont think I would out of principal...

But I forgive him!

I still think he is funny. I would still pay to see him perform. Had he not apologised I dont think I would out of principal...

But I forgive him!

I have no interest in giving him forgiveness, nor do I believe he is interested in receiving it from me. It's not about forgiveness. I would not continue to socialize with someone in my personal life who expressed these sentiments, I see no need to support someone with my hard-earned dollars who expressed them.

im not really suprised are you... LOL... how pathetic... i guess its the american dream to sue these days... how were they damaged monetarily... can i sue for them calling me a cracker?

I wonder how you would feel though Rob, if he had instead, said to a gay member of the audience, "if this was Bama, we'd have your ass tied to a chain link fence like Matthew Sheppard."

Because that is the kind of inhuman hatred we are talking about here.

I wonder how you would feel though Rob, if he had instead, said to a gay member of the audience, "if this was Bama, we'd have your ass tied to a chain link fence like Matthew Sheppard."

Because that is the kind of inhuman hatred we are talking about here.

The kind of venom and hatred it takes not to have a forgiving bone in ones own body?
The guy obviously has mental problems... it takes mental problems to go on the type of rant that he displayed. Lets not forget... he didnt randomnly pick these two ... they heckled and continued to heckle .... they were not two innocent victims as they pretend to make them selves out ....
With their use of the word cracker... they obviously have issues of their own ...

Back