Sure, Trump is a convicted felon but....

Sure, Trump is a convicted felon but..... he has a cult behind him that don't give a fuck, and Democrats decided to nominate the dumbest possible fucking choice of a candidate who can barely wipe his own ass because he'd forget where it was, and now Trump is likely to win despite being a goddamn felon.
Biden had 4 very good, productive years. He is not stupid. Try listening to his pressers or reading his statements. He has an adult vocabulary and speaks well in public without Trumpian name-calling and insults. You should be ashamed of that post.

Of course you are, Comrade.

Is "cunt" a "Christ like" epithet, Douchey?

LOL, everyone has your main account on ignore, so you have to create sock accounts to get anyone to pay attention to you.
It is, when talking to someone behaving like a cunt. I don't have a "main account" you sound like a retard at this point

Biden had 4 very good, productive years. He is not stupid. Try listening to his pressers or reading his statements. He has an adult vocabulary and speaks well in public without Trumpian name-calling and insults. You should be ashamed of that post.
I've tried listening to his pressers (and any written "statements" issued are written by his team as they are with most presidents) That's where the dementia shows itself the most. You should be ashamed of the elder abuse you're supporting

He absolutely will be our next president after this November. And you,.....you will be sitting right next to evince in the booby hatch licking on window glass and screaming " BUT TRUMP" for the rest of your life.
I didn’t know he was running in your motherland too

Will he kill Putin to take his place?

I've tried listening to his pressers (and any written "statements" issued are written by his team as they are with most presidents) That's where the dementia shows itself the most. You should be ashamed of the elder abuse you're supporting
Why are you lying about Biden’s medical condition?

Are you a secret Russian bot hole?

Keep your Trump penis fantasies to yourself, bruh.

73jyqq.jpg
]\
dh2cc.jpg
It would help you if trump didn’t resemble an infected penis with a hair swirl on top

It’s very hard not to think infected penis when you look at him

Why are you lying about Biden’s medical condition?

Are you a secret Russian bot hole?
Biden clearly has dementia. I had two grandparents with it, and a parent currently suffering from it. I know very well the signs. Your denial of this is nothing short of elder abuse.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Biden is a life long stutterer folks

Stop lying about why he speaks the way he does
No, he is not. Anyone can very clearly go back and look at his long history of speaking publicly in Congress and in debates in the 90s, and even in the Obama/Biden campaign VP debates. It is very clear that he has experienced enormous mental decline due to his dementia. Only a fucking idiot could be blind to it.

It would help you if trump didn’t resemble an infected penis with a hair swirl on top

It’s very hard not to think infected penis when you look at him
It seems you're familiar with those. Is that how the green slime came to be? :rofl2:

No, he is not. Anyone can very clearly go back and look at his long history of speaking publicly in Congress and in debates in the 90s, and even in the Obama/Biden campaign VP debates. It is very clear that he has experienced enormous mental decline due to his dementia. Only a fucking idiot could be blind to it.
Fuck you

No one thinks you are an expert

I now think you are a fake left poster.

Back