Taco Bell, fuck you.

Rationalist

Hail Voltaire
I live a fairly healthy lifestyle and rarely patronize fast food restaurants. But this evening I was short on food at my apartment, and too lazy to hit up the grocery store, so I stopped at Taco Bell for a dinner consisting of two chalupas and a crunchy taco.

Big. fucking. mistake. I spent the last twenty minutes emptying the contents of my stomach. Now I am experiencing violent abdominal pain, and will likely be paying homage to the porcelain throne in a short while.

What a remarkably shitty restaurant.

I live a fairly healthy lifestyle and rarely patronize fast food restaurants. But this evening I was short on food at my apartment, and too lazy to hit up the grocery store, so I stopped at Taco Bell for a dinner consisting of two chalupas and a crunchy taco.

Big. fucking. mistake. I spent the last twenty minutes emptying the contents of my stomach. Now I am experiencing violent abdominal pain, and will likely be paying homage to the porcelain throne in a short while.

I ordered Papa Johns the other day, and shat the asses of multiple individuals.

It has to bad they tried to open up in England and failed.

I thought it was the american phone company..... or do they make those terrible cheese portions. Whatever, for these ne'erdo wells it should be Taco Bellend.
We have just been 'blessed' with a Subway!!!! Who, in god's name, needs to go to a shop for a sandwich???

Well duh.....why do you think Taco Bell is so popular? Beats the hell out of taking a bulk laxative.

I thought it was the american phone company..... or do they make those terrible cheese portions. Whatever, for these ne'erdo wells it should be Taco Bellend.
We have just been 'blessed' with a Subway!!!! Who, in god's name, needs to go to a shop for a sandwich???

There is a connection because if you eat one you will soon be talking on the big white telephone.

Back