Taking a break: Jade Dragon.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
I'm in a bit of rough shape on new meds, and a 4 week course of Antibiotics. I'm not acting myself, and probably just adding more dysfunction here. I'm taking a break, and will resume later. I've had issues going since October, besides kidney stones. It finally got bad enough that something was figured out. I should have done more, but only able to get appointments every couple months, and thinking it was just issues with the kidney stone, I didn't. On top of that, I drove myself a little nutty trying a truce with Yurt. Never try that, you'll regret it.

Yeah. OK. The 'meds'. Is that pharmaceutical grade stuff? (I'm assuming you live in a Legal Cannabis state).
As a friend, knowing how the temptation can be overwhelming and that these miracle drugs can 'go bad' after a time, suggest that you send the primo stuff to POBox..jacksyourfriend.com. Naturally, send it C.O.D., I'll take care of the postage

I'm in a bit of rough shape on new meds, and a 4 week course of Antibiotics. I'm not acting myself, and probably just adding more dysfunction here. I'm taking a break, and will resume later. I've had issues going since October, besides kidney stones. It finally got bad enough that something was figured out. I should have done more, but only able to get appointments every couple months, and thinking it was just issues with the kidney stone, I didn't. On top of that, I drove myself a little nutty trying a truce with Yurt. Never try that, you'll regret it.

So sorry, Jade. Hope you get better quickly, and are able to enjoy the trip you've planned for so long. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

It's obvious that we don't get along; but take care of yourself and if getting an appointment is taking so long, ask your insurance for other such doctors in your area that they cover.
Sometimes you have to step out of the box.

Just my opinion; but let the "Yurt" stuff go, if you think that it's having a negative affect on you.
Because spending time on an "obsession" is not always healthy, unless it's just being done for fun.

Good luck.

I really doubt this person's illness or issues.

Everytime she has a meltdown, she immediately starts blaming Yurt and then starts blaming her condition and medicines.

It is never her personal responsibility for being rude and insulting, it is always someone else's fault or her conditions fault or her meds fault.... But never ever her inability to act rational and live up to her own standards.

You guys can believe her cry for attention and pity, but I don't, not for one second.

If she was polite and lived her standards, I would be more likely to believe her, but this cry for attention comes every time she melts down and realizes she has been a hypocritical bitch.

Everytime she has a meltdown, she immediately starts blaming Yurt and then starts blaming her condition and medicines.

It is never her personal responsibility for being rude and insulting, it is always someone else's fault or her conditions fault or her meds fault.... But never ever her inability to act rational and live up to her own standards.

You guys can believe her cry for attention and pity, but I don't, not for one second.

If she was polite and lived her standards, I would be more likely to believe her, but this cry for attention comes every time she melts down and realizes she has been a hypocritical bitch.

I try to live by the old adage of:
Fool me once / shame on you
Fool me twice / shame on me

I try to live by the old adage of:
Fool me once / shame on you
Fool me twice / shame on me

She has literally blamed Yurt (she means me) at least a few times for her emotional breakdowns. Always complaining how she tried so hard to make peace with me, yet never admitting to constantly calling me a stalker, insulting me and saying stuff like, see, this is why the board thinks you're crazy or whatever. That isn't making peace.

If she truly has these issues, why the hell does she blame me for them? Why even bring me up?

It is nothing but a cry for attention and a pity thread so people don't see what a bitch she is.

The whiney twit Yurt is poison to rational thought.
Get better.

Take care, but you aren’t any nuttier than most on this forum, speedy recovery.

Take care of yourself, and come back sometime.

Never found anything nutty about you, by jpp.com standards. Anyone who is posting about recipes, vacations, and favorite music is a-okay by me, chap.

Best wishes to you kiddo

She is a he, apparently.

lol isn't jade a guy? you are such a subtle troll yurt.

Is this the real reason Jade Dragon is supposedly 'taking a vacation' from JPP?

52tot2t72gz01.png

Back