Taking a break: Jade Dragon.

I'm in a bit of rough shape on new meds, and a 4 week course of Antibiotics. I'm not acting myself, and probably just adding more dysfunction here. I'm taking a break, and will resume later. I've had issues going since October, besides kidney stones. It finally got bad enough that something was figured out. I should have done more, but only able to get appointments every couple months, and thinking it was just issues with the kidney stone, I didn't. On top of that, I drove myself a little nutty trying a truce with Yurt. Never try that, you'll regret it.

You can still be around, even if you are not here, all you have to do is keep your socks on.

the JPP genital verification program. New users have to scan images of their junk to prove they aren't a bot. Don't you know this?

Okay, Damocles, okay

You should go after your true love, she claims to be in a bad place, maybe you can rescue jade and be a JPP love story.

I'm in a bit of rough shape on new meds, and a 4 week course of Antibiotics. I'm not acting myself, and probably just adding more dysfunction here. I'm taking a break, and will resume later. I've had issues going since October, besides kidney stones. It finally got bad enough that something was figured out. I should have done more, but only able to get appointments every couple months, and thinking it was just issues with the kidney stone, I didn't. On top of that, I drove myself a little nutty trying a truce with Yurt. Never try that, you'll regret it.

Be well. You are a nutty lib but I would take you over Butthurt Yurt any day

Rest up and take care of yourself so you can enjoy your vacation and we can enjoy the pictures you post! Sorry to hear it's not going better even with meds.

I'm very sorry you are suffering. Get well soon.

Bon voyage and don't let your meat loaf.:)

Did you check out the kidney stone crusher?

Eat a good diet. Fruits and veggies, fish, if you can afford it since trump took over.

I recommend walking for exercise.

Trump and the republicans fucked up health care.

Do you live in a state like me where the republican governor refused medicaid for political reason and left the proles to suffer while they rode in diner cars and smoked big cigars? White Owl cigars ​that is.

Emergency room?

Last edited:
Yeah. OK. The 'meds'. Is that pharmaceutical grade stuff? (I'm assuming you live in a Legal Cannabis state).
As a friend, knowing how the temptation can be overwhelming and that these miracle drugs can 'go bad' after a time, suggest that you send the primo stuff to POBox..jacksyourfriend.com. Naturally, send it C.O.D., I'll take care of the postage

It's illegal here. They would rather give you oxycodone. Pot is schedule 1.

But if you happen to travel through my neck of the woods I would be glad to forward it to jack.

You can trust me cause I'm a pro.

Rehab home care giver

I've been helping a relative under going rehab, cold turkey, mostly.

26 years old. addicted all her life. sexually abused by her father (thankfully dead of cancer) when she was five. I've been taking care of people like that all my life. I am not bragging but I'm as good as any psychairist out there. talk therapy is the best tool.

21 days now clean. A day at a time. I'll bet everyone out there has a family member in the same condition.

Drugs are bad, K? Pot is good, imao!:|

Back