Taking a break: Jade Dragon.

You would think yurt could tell the difference of gender considering all of the anatomically correct blow up dolls he owns. He still hasn't learned how to count the orifices yet.

Poor yurt

She has literally blamed Yurt (she means me) at least a few times for her emotional breakdowns. Always complaining how she tried so hard to make peace with me, yet never admitting to constantly calling me a stalker, insulting me and saying stuff like, see, this is why the board thinks you're crazy or whatever. That isn't making peace.

If she truly has these issues, why the hell does she blame me for them? Why even bring me up?

It is nothing but a cry for attention and a pity thread so people don't see what a bitch she is.

So all that means you've got to go just as low as you claim he does and you can't be a decent human being for once in your misbegotten life.

Always brings a tear to my eye when I get to witness that much vaunted GOP compassion for their fellow human beings in action.

YoYo really is a kind-hearted person.

I don't hate anyone on JPP.

I hold them all close to my bosom.

And if posters like Zappacrite suffocate in my embrace, I will not shed a tear (because).

:D

33479_51psIT7kwvL._SX342_.jpg

I thought our little soap was something but you old time JPP's put ours to shame.

Depends on who you mean. There's pipeline JPPers who originated on Politics.Com in the early 2000s, then FP in 2005, before migrating here in 2006-2007. Then there's the first great migration in 2009 of the AOLers. It's hilarious karma that PMP and others think you Amazonians are too much drama for this site. :D

Depends on who you mean. There's pipeline JPPers who originated on Politics.Com in the early 2000s, then FP in 2005, before migrating here in 2006-2007. Then there's the first great migration in 2009 of the AOLers. It's hilarious karma that PMP and others think you Amazonians are too much drama for this site. :D

You left out the storm troopers from stormfront.

It wasn't a mass exodus, and they get banned too quickly to have much impact. AOL, DCJ, and Amazon literally shut down. The latter two sites within about two months of each other.

JPP seems to be like a desert island for the assorted flotsam and jetsam from various shipwrecks.

Back