Tart Reform

She is a lonely 'Ms.Piggy'...Saturday night dates leave her at the back of the room...thats why she goes to anti-war rallies...a pretend date is better than none...I feel sorry for her!
Or not...her personality also sucks big time!

Yeah your outlook on her explains a lot and verifies her viewpoint on not dating cons.

I did not say that Darla. I have no problem with people believing it was wrong to go into Iraq. But I do think they have a lot of brainwashed idiots who refuse to accept that anything positive might happen in Iraq hanging on their every word. If you condemn a report months before it comes out simply because it might disagree with you, then yes, I do consider that a brainwashed position. Because you are thus incapable of accepting anything that contradicts what you have been told to believe.

I can only speak for myself, and for myself, the reason why I never believed for one second that anything positive was going to happen, was because I've been told that so many times, and it's all been political posturing, and it's costing lives.

On his account? Are you kidding? He's an incoherent, drunken idiot, nobody pays any attention to what he says usc.

Well he was right on that ONE point.

It did come out as a sympathy play.

I always try to face the truth.

And to those like BB one can show no weakness or kindness.

Ouch...........

Somehow I really don't think she cares what you think of her.... nor do I. Go back to your bottle.

My bad ...sorry SF I did not understand you were trying to turn a new leaf...you my friend(used loosley) are a fungus amongus! Nice use of the bottle analogy you are learning all the tricks of the libs...!:gives: what you think either...only you!

Yeah your outlook on her explains a lot and verifies her viewpoint on not dating cons.

Listen, I have to say, because in all fairness it's not right that any group of men should get profiled on account of BB. I don't date old drunks of any political persuasion, and they come in all kinds, and they are never attractive. In his case, if you read his posts, the problem is soooo far from politics it's not even funny.

My bad ...sorry SF I did not understand you were trying to turn a new leaf...you my friend(used loosley) are a fungus amongus! Nice use of the bottle analogy you are learning all the tricks of the libs...!:gives: what you think either...only you!

Of course, he is the enemy because he doesn't want to call me names. Do you see me call him names? Do you ever wonder why that might be?

I like you.....

Well he was right on that ONE point.

It did come out as a sympathy play.

I always try to face the truth.

And to those like BB one can show no weakness or kindness.

Sgt...you are one of the few libs who can admit a error...for this I say thank you and kudos...only a true man can admit a mistake! And you may show weakneess or kindness.... that was not the issue...it was the pretense that you used it in...you saw the error and corrected it...again...kudos!

Give me a scotch on the rocks

Zagat restaurants shouldn't have napkins in supermarts are better than Kermit the frog's pants. We have windows in the seat of the soldiers vietnam days memories can't compare to the oldest trick in the book is what she didn't do for the writer.

"You ain't nothin' but a hound dog.....crying all the time....."

Of course, he is the enemy because he doesn't want to call me names. Do you see me call him names? Do you ever wonder why that might be?

Because you aren't clever enough to come up with a good rip on me? I mean after all, you are a liberal AND a woman. :cool:

Not really...he bought into your false pretense...that is his mistake...I will take my shots from you...as you are the one who always initiates nasty comments and words...then cries to the likes of SF for support when they are returned...carry on though missy!

Zagat restaurants shouldn't have napkins in supermarts are better than Kermit the frog's pants. We have windows in the seat of the soldiers vietnam days memories can't compare to the oldest trick in the book is what she didn't do for the writer.

I tried that very same incoherent rambling yesterday. It is quite a bit harder than it looks. :rolleyes:

Not really...he bought into your false pretense...that is his mistake...I will take my shots from you...as you are the one who always initiates nasty comments and words...then cries to the likes of SF for support when they are returned...carry on though missy!

I fail to see where she "came crying" to me. I simply thought your comments childish and inappropriate. Did your daddy teach you to treat women in such a manner? Would you want your mom treated in such a manner?

LMAO

LMAO..........

Me thinks ya have had one too many scotch on the rocks...are you asking me out or just a little high on the rocks?

Oh kiss my ass...........

I fail to see where she "came crying" to me. I simply thought your comments childish and inappropriate. Did your daddy teach you to treat women in such a manner? Would you want your mom treated in such a manner?

SF...ya want to kiss darlas cool...but please quit with the daddy thingee...you a a child in my books and alot of others viewing from afar!...lmao!

Holy Cow Frog Batman!

Me thinks ya have had one too many scotch on the rocks...are you asking me out or just a little high on the rocks?

I will not go out with you because you are the terrorist supporter that came to the drive through White Castle window is where its at. That's what's for dinner when the rain casts a shadow on the lawn furniture from Venus is what's on sale at Walmart. But you're too so brainwashed by your conservative 7th grade professors you can't handle the truth when it falls from the balloon in the sky.

"Babe....babe...babe.......I'm gonna leave you....." Led Zepplin rocks!

Back