Tart Reform

You were in Nam with USC?

Maybe if you'd been in 'nam like me and USC you'd know what to do on a Saturday night to have some fun by the river there are leeches that get under your skin much like you! But whatever, carryon being brainwashed little dried up conservative hack that likes twizzlers by the boat load. Are you fat? what do you look like? I know you're lonely because you're dog won't talk to you because he can only bark is what I was saying when you do the cartwheels near the edge of the embankment

"perhaps.....perhaps....perhaps...."

uh huh...Like maybe a donut dollie?...Never mind they never got 'Leeches' on them...so were you a nurse...never mind your vocabulary is way off...scratch that one...I know you were mocking me! Is that the best shot a code pinko can muster? Now for your question and I really don't know why I should answer because you are not interested in me nor I a liberal code pinko!...'Are you fat?...'what do you look like?' You will never know so use your imagination...thats all you and darla have anyhoo!;)

uh huh...Like maybe a donut dollie?...Never mind they never got 'Leeches' on them...so were you a nurse...never mind your vocabulary is way off...scratch that one...I know you were mocking me! Is that the best shot a code pinko can muster? Now for your question and I really don't know why I should answer because you are not interested in me nor I a liberal code pinko!...'Are you fat?...'what do you look like?' You will never know so use your imagination...thats all you and darla have anyhoo!;)

"Making fun of you"......not bad. It only took you 3 hours to figure it out.

BB just goes for the fat ladies ?

UH huh.............

I guess they would apperciate that grub he fixes up. And most all food tastes good to fat people. After all it is food ;)

Sorry but my girl is really a fox...likes my cooking...she is also smart and eats in moderation...however you love darla and lady t...have you seen em'.or do you just believe what they pass on...which is mostly innuendo about their adventures and looks...did you even notice on the thread about 'Nazis'(Smoking) lady t went on to mention the person who moved below her moved from a another building in her project(that burned down)...and here she lead us all to believe she was a Wall Street type...wonder if the looks are also wall street or projects!

See being a former cop has it's advantage...we pay attention to little details....:cof1: :cig: :corn: waiting for the attacks calling me a discriminator or some such!:rolleyes:

no shit lady t was telling me my salary of $125,000 was paltry.
She's living in a shitty non insulated apt with a smoking moron below her.

Back