Taxation is immoral. I'll never think differently

You can only take such a stand if you believe that anarchy is better than a civilized society with laws and rules. How old are you, if I may ask?

government could still be funded through voluntary contributions, or perhaps citizen investments in government projects where they could get a return, or bonds. granted, government would still need to be drastically reduced, but if you cut out medicare, social security, and many other bloated government programs you are already 70% there.

I am not talking about anarchy or the absence of government.

government could still be funded through voluntary contributions, or perhaps citizen investments in government projects where they could get a return, or bonds. granted, government would still need to be drastically reduced, but if you cut out medicare, social security, and many other bloated government programs you are already 70% there.

Voluntary contributions???? O M G. No one can be this naive. :laugh: Medicare and Social Security, technically, are funded by taxpayer contributions.

Liberals seem to be in favor of perpetually funding a growing government, but only with other people's money.

Voluntary contributions???? O M G. No one can be this naive. :laugh: Medicare and Social Security, technically, are funded by taxpayer contributions.

of course they are. we will probably have to abolish those things. which is fine. Government would have to be massively curtailed, but I think for the absolute necessities people, or local towns would actually have a good number of people contributing, as long as you keep it local and people have a good sense of community belonging. Once we separate the people from the government with more and more layers, people identify less with a common cause.

Regardless though, again I am making a moral argument. The south suffered for a while without slavery, slavery was still wrong. Same thing with taxes. Yes taxes makes certain things work, but at the expense of our freedom and our natural rights.

ALL HAIL GRIND - HE IS WISE AND KIND -
DetailedUntidyAmericanindianhorse-max-1mb.gif

Panera Bread's pay what you will outlets just failed because hipsters didn't feel too generous. I don't think government would fare much better.

Back